KOFAX Employee Reviews

Buena relacion calidad precio
Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madrid provincia27 January 2019
En general bien, pero cuando las cuentas no salen, o creen que no salen, se llevan por delante a quien haga falta sin tener ningun tipo de consideracion.
Me sirvio para aprender bastante.
Pros
Seguro medico de salud por adeslas
Cons
Un contacto mas personalizado con los managers
Flexible working hrs and importance to Family
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh10 August 2018
Kofax is a good company to work with, there is flexible work times given importance to the finishing of the given work. nd family comes first no matter what the position in the office.
Worked in IT
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA24 July 2018
Do not consider an IT career here. The management is only concerned about keeping costs down and not improving the infrastructure which leads to the staff constantly putting out issues instead of investing in fixes to improve the work/life balance. Old school IT people that are not very friendly and keep information close to the chest to hold onto the dated idea that they have job security if they don't share information. The dept is full of bottlenecks. The company does not care about its people and think that giving free snacks and coffee make up for it. Tons of politics permeate the landscape here and it is more than the average company. The IT dept has two types. The main stayers that put up with the culture and toxicity and smartly take advantage of management. The other types are newbies that only last a couple of years and move on after getting burnt out by the toxicity and culture. The frequency that the IT dept posts for new positions supports that, look at any job board.
Pros
snacks
Cons
toxic environment
Poor Management
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA18 July 2018
I can't say that management at the organization as a whole was poor but the management in my department was downright hostile. The hostility was not limited to myself. The hostility was directed at the entire department. Management did not take ownership of their own mistakes and changed the rules as they went along. It was a very stressful and volatile environment. People were downright afraid of the executive in charge.
Pros
Great salary, benefits and coworkers
Cons
Poor management
Fun place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA5 October 2017
People are friendly and I was given leeway to perform and prioritize as I saw fit. The problem was that the job for which I interviewed had much less software development than I was led to believe. My skill set was adequate but pulled me away from design, development and architecture.
Old Technology
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA12 September 2017
Kofax has basically cobbled together a hodgepodge of technology through acquiring smaller companies. They have very little IP, and their main product is very difficult to use. It was like working at a company that was stuck back in time 10 years ago.
Pros
Free sodas and snack mix.
Cons
Sterile work environment.
Bonne maitrise
ASSISTANTE POLYVALENTE (Former Employee) –  Casablanca21 August 2017
A travers ce poste,j'ai pu effectuer divers taches et je les ai gérer facilement sans rencontre des difficulté .
Pros
aisance d'accomplir une tache
Cons
j'aimerais toujours donner le plus
Good culture and friendly environment
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh12 April 2017
Kofax is a good product company and very nice,friendly environment.Sometime there are few challenges but there is no scope to learn new technologies. Its a vast product we cannot learn everything about this. Salary is also less. After one or two years we feel to change this company.
Excellent Company
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX11 January 2017
Had Lexmark not bought Kofax, I would never consider leaving Kofax!!! Kofax had superior products and even more importantly, cared about its customers.
High productivity, face paced environment
Sr. Manager, Channel Sales and Programs (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA6 October 2016
I will be happy to discuss my experience at Kofax with prospective employers. Overall it has been and continues to be a rewarding and challenging place to work.
Fun and active work place
SR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA5 May 2014
Kofax always provide fun activities, takes care of our health by providing a Trainer and healthy breakfast
Pros
free coffe, tea and gym
Productive and fun place to work
Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA24 July 2013
I really enjoy the culture and environment at Kofax! I feel challenged but yet rewarded in my role. Im the subject matter expert on our marketing automation platform and when working with technology the learning is endless. The most enjoyable aspect of working at Kofax is the people!
Good work envirnoment
CFO/Sr. Finance Director (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA31 January 2013
Always a great opportunity for advancement and increasing experience. Interacting with all levels of management and ability to contribute to the success of the company.
Pros
great work environment and benefits
Cons
very fast demonding environment
Enjoyable
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Derry, N. Ireland11 October 2012
Singularity has been acquired by Kofax and I have leanned more about large enterprise vedors, contractual / legal issues and navigating the processes of a larger Company.
Pros
salary
Cons
work / life balance