Koeppel Companies

Koeppel Companies Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Not closing down during a provincial state of emergency and worldwide pandemic is irresponsible and shows a lack of respect and care for the well being of the community, your co-workers and everyone's families. Clearly Koppell is concerned with finances over value of life. Having hamburgers available for pick-up or delivery is NON-ESSENTIAL!
I was at this company, you just see mismanagement, cheatung and using people as slaves. Another point when you tell them you don't want to work , they start insult you and make to much difficulties for you. They put and waste too much meat and potatos in the garbage because of mismanagment but they don't allow the employees eat the food as extra! And cleaning the resto is awful, and just you should see then you don't want to eat. I hate this place.
They don't care about their employees, members of management interact very minimal with their employees.. they see them as beneath them and take every chance to belittle their team. Management won't give their workers the chance to grow, & don't use their team to their full skilled potential. This was THE WORST place of employment I have ever worked.
Poor experience working here at the Five Guys Trainyards location, had to leave shortly after being hired as a result. Do not know if it was just hist specific location but hiring manager did not respect my availability whatsoever and senior staff were very condescending.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Scheduling, inclusivity, environment
I've been working for Koeppel for 2,5 years now and am really enjoying it. Everyone is so open to new ideas and the company promotes creative thinking, which can be a lot of fun. The people, at all levels, are awesome to work with.
Pros
Creative thinking encouraged, free food, super flexible schedule.
This company is all about people and their development, so it is extremely easy to work with everyone on the team. You always feel supported and you are always learning and growing.
Pros
Free meals, good people and culture
I've worked for Koeppel Companies for 3 years now and I really enjoy it. It promotes team work and offers support to the employees. I now work in the head office as a support team member, but before that I worked as a crew member, a shift supervisor and a manager. Every position in this company offers a new challenge everyday and the work environment and support make it really fun.
Pros
Free meals. bonus
Been a great place to work part time while going to school. Flexible hours, free food, bonus and a great crew to work with. Love the companies history and culture.
Pros
Free Food, Bonus
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koeppel Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9