Koch Ford Lincoln

Koch Ford Lincoln Employee Reviews

Koch is a good company to work for. There is a good atmosphere, and they are willing to let you grow with the company. They are willing to invest in your future.
Management is amazing and supportive, 8 hour work days Monday through Friday and occasional Saturday shifts. The work is great and there is always something new everyday. Healthy work environment and plenty of opportunities for further careers in the field.
Great Family Atmosphere, team environment very easy to work with others. Friendly staff with strong talent. Ownership very family orientated , friendly and easy to communicate with.
People are nice to work with. Unfortunately store just is not busy enough and over staffed. Seem to care about most of their staff. Is not a typical car dealership
i can only speak about life as a lot attendant. from what i could tell the sales people liked their job and were mostly nice. as far as being a lot attendant it was a mess. they were not up front with me that when they hired me and another guy at roughly the same time, only one of us would make it past three months. the management and the senior lot guy contradicted themselves in several ways. they let the main lot guy leave early all the time and go to doctors appointments on company time several times, and they let another one basically set his own hours. the main lot guy and me went and did stuff to waste time all the time and it was ok, but when i did it then the rules changed. i was never told what was expected of me directly. if i was out doing projects i was constantly asked why i was not around more. if i was around the showroom more i was asked why i am not doing more. i could go on forever with examples. the managers seemed pretty good in most aspects but as far as this goes they were very poor in my mind,
Koch is highly supportive of new ideas. During the 4 years I have worked at Koch I have found myself engaged with my work each day. The team that surrounds me is inspirational and motivating. If you are looking for a company where your work has impact, then Koch is it.
Pros
Great pay, great managers, great location.
Loved working here, for 3 years the Koch family helped me put food on the table. Would work there still if I hadnt moved so damned far away. Apply with confidence!
Pros
Busy location
Cons
Commission structure chamged frequently
service dept fraught with poor skills, other advisors steal work orders, will not pay overtime even though Employment Standards requires they do, training time not paid, brutal fighting inhouse..
Pros
close to home
Cons
long hours no pay
all the best you always want, there nothing that I can say more because they making you feel like family not an employee. They have a very open minded management that is there to always help.
Pros
family environment
Cons
Great place to work. I worked as a sales associate. The people are friendly and the management really takes the time to invest in their people. If you work hard, it can certainly pay off. I only left due to personal reasons out of their control. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great place to learn, work and thrive. Open door policy to contribute and voice any concerns to improving customer relationships. all staff members were treated with respect and valued Family oriented and with excellent functions for all the staff members from golfing to the year end appreciation party.
Pros
friendship and respect
Cons
limited parking
Koch Ford is a descent place to work at, the guys in the back a good to work with and the work is steady, some problems with management styles/processes that only suit and benefit certain techs.
Koch Ford Lincoln has great employees who will assist and help other co-workers when needed. A relax, non competitive environment from your first day. A relax open door concept. A great place to retire
  1. Employee reviews