Knowledge First Financial

Knowledge First Financial Employee Reviews

Canada39 reviews
Just like any company this place has a wonderful work environment and supportive management. You have to be on your game if you want to move up. Bring your best foot forward and you'll progress.
I cannot speak more highly of the organization. I am constantly challenged and given opportunities to grow and develop as an employee. The people are amazing, and I am lucky to have a leader who supports and encourages me.

It is a smaller company and that comes with it's positives and negatives, but I absolutely love the company and it's mission.
Pros
Amazing people and leadership.
Cons
Has it's limitations due to size.
Management was just horrible. Entitled and showed a lot of favoritism. This place is so hierarchical and does not respect those they believe "below them".
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Terrible management and toxic culture
Good environment to work ,very good managment very supportive and they will give training also. If you will work hard they will give you reward. Overall it is a good company who take care of their employees.
Lack of work/life balance
many dedicated individuals aiming to meet the departmental goals

stressfull but rewarding for self

most enjoyable part of the job is to see your team grow
Pros
Free pizza when meeting targets
Cons
pressure at meeting SLAs
Great work culture and worklife balance. Company provides all the training and tools to become successful. Most importantly, the company is very good in giving awards and recognition.
Knowledge First Financial has a terrific backbone and management staff. They are very supportive in work and personal life. The upside is you get to work around your schedule. The downside is you work for commission.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work for commission
Waste of time, false promises, hidden fees. There are a lot of hidden costs, pointless training and mismanagement. They treat employees poorly and expect too much. Too many useless meetings to attend.
Pros
Cons
Too many fees, pointless meetings, useless training, mismanagement, high turnover
Great place to work , but salary is too low to survive in Toronto, atleast for contract employees. Work culture is good and I enjoy working here, wish there were permanent positions and a better salary.
It is great place to work. At Knowledge First Financial, we are committed to inspiring students to realize life’s possibilities by enabling families to maximize their education savings through RESP Specialists.
Very stressful environment at Infrastructure area. Not enough resources. Management are very indifferent about the workload and light experience in the infrastructure area.
One will come across a lot of biased behaviours from seniors and management. They do not value quality of work neither do they value hardworking people. They only know how to reward useless people with whom they have a good connection in the office. MERIT BASED REWARDS ARE A MYTH HERE!
Not sure how I feel about this place. Worked as an Operations Associate there for a while. The environment is friendly but there were problems with the supervisors and QA in my area. There did seem to be different treatment between some employees and some supervisors. The operations supervisorveli for my area definitely had favourites and teachers pets. He treated others who weren't his favourites quite poorly. I have never encountered this sort of treatment anywhere else, in any of my previous jobs. It was poor. It was jerky behaviour on his part, and poor of the higher ups to overlook this. QA team for my area were hit and miss. The lady who trained us, also worked as QA and she had a rotten attitude towards me. The HR girl was two faced and insincere and unprofessional. Other than that there were activities like pizza day, and breakfast pancake day, and cakes to celebrate different activities.
Pros
Fun activities like pizza and cake
Cons
Stressful and micromanaged a lot
Started in Customer Operations and was able to learn new skills. There was a lot of examples of other employees working their way up and the company itself was expanding.
This company is filled with great people who make up a great company culture. There are always activities planned whether that be for Halloween or just a pizza day to show employee appreciation. It is a great place to work.
Productive and flexible work environment with lots of growth opportunities and benefits. Management was supportive and provided employees with a chance to find their own path to success.
Fun to work in the environment that gives the platform to showcase the skills and learn new technologies. The management is perfect for the new workplace culture
I loved it, It was amazing i love KFF

Kff was great honestly i reccoment aneone to work there because they are very friendly and will welcome you with open arms
Very high turnover company riddled by technological problems.

Many employees are somewhat bitter because instead of fixing issues many of them get unsolved with a preference toward workarounds.
This is a good company with a good product. However the pay is completely on commission so you need to be an extremely good salesperson, and possibly resort to "sales" tactics. A lot of travel required as well.
Pros
Good management, good staff, good product
Cons
Extensive travel, independent work, commission only
I loved working with Knowledge First Financial, they never failed to be there for me when I needed help. they constantly would check up on me to see how I was doing an if I needed any help.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
None.