Knights On Guard

knightguardsecurityivesitetreatrespecthappy

I feel appreciated

Featured review

Knights On Guard selected this as a representative review
I have worked my way up to be security at a condo. It is great to be able to become familiar with the community members and luckily, I have not run into anything too crazy. The people I work for truly make me feel valued and I have gained some great experience and hope to continue to move forward with my career.

Not a security company, it's a concierge customer service company.

I would not recommends students who are going into law enforcement related courses like policing or law-related jobs. This company is good for individuals who just came to Canada and seeking a job on PR or student visa just make quick cash. This is a not a security company is mostly conceriage role you will be doing. They have lot of seniors who are about to retire to just fill the temp roles.

Pros

N/a

Insights into Knights On Guard

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Patrol guard (181 dundas st e ) worst place

No training poor leadership staff sit get pay always on the cell phone do not work for this company They do not train you they leave you by the wayside

No with life balance

Very boring job and it always goes past when your shift is supposed to end so you’re always working extra hours. Pay is standard for mobile patrol work. Managers were good to me

Not the best company to work at

Well, I would like to start with that it is not the best company to work with. The salary is not compatible at all with all the work you do and risk your life as a security guard. Also the company staff is not responsive at all. There is lot of lack of communication between employees and them. Sometimes you also get called in last minute and is very frustrating.

Pros

lots of hours

Cons

Insufficient salary

Professional and fair

*job security *good pay and full benefits*never called in last-minute*management is open and transparent *treated like a human being *good work/life balance*very professional and fair

Good company

Knights on Guard is a good company to work for. They treat everyone like a person and are always open to feedback – good or bad. I like all my coworkers too, although I usually end up getting solo jobs, so I don’t spend a lot of company time with them.

Consistent work

Hours are consistent and you can always bank on having a job.You can get short-term or long-term gigsWhichever you prefer you can still make the same hours in a week.Just depends what you like better: always something new or seeing the same people every day.

No drama

Good, respectable work. No gimmicks or surprises, no deadlines, no drama, no gossip. Just come to work, do your job, and leave. You only have to focus on work when you are on the clock.

I like the people I work with

Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. I’m paid well, but the thing that matters most to me is whether or not I like the people I have to see every day. Checks that box.

Administrative Assistant Review

Stable work with decent salary and benefits. Contracts available most of the time.Management is respectful and coworkers are easy-going.Part-time work is available if needed with flexible scheduling.

The place to work in if you can't find any other job.

They company doesn't train the guards and when the guards make mistake, they will replace them the very next day. The don't support the guards, they don't respect the guards and they demand too much. If someone calls in sick or don't show up. The company expects you to cover the whole shifts. They will force you to work 16 hour shifts (8 hours your shift and 8 hours the guard that didn't show up), and if you work weekend shifts which are 12 hours and the relive guard calls in sick (happened to me 2 times in 6 months), you can a work 24 hours shift, and that's not even the worst part. If you end up in a building with a supervisor that doesn't like you, he/she can make up rules on the spot just for you, and when you let company know about it, they will schedule a meeting with you and supervisor and will remind you that you are just and guard and you have to suck it or you can leave. There is an option to change your site but it can take minimum of three months to do it and during the supervisor will make sure that you get kicked out and the company will be more than happy to do that.

Pros

Cons

If you want to know what the most toxic company looks like join them.

Friendly management

Great managers across the board. Real friendly, down-to-earth kind of people who’ve got your back. They set the bar pretty high and I’ll be the first to admit the management team at the company I’m working for now isn’t half as good as the one here at KOG.

Management values their employees

The management at KOG was the best I’ve ever worked for. They made me feel like a valuable part of the company by listening to my needs and giving me recognition for my work. They’re all amazing people in their own right and I have nothing negative to say about them or the way they run things.

Pretty rewarding work

This is my first job working as a security guard, and so far I love it. It’s honestly a pretty easy job for the most part and I’ve yet to encounter any situations where I’ve had to take any serious action, but I’m confident that I’m well-prepared if anything “serious” does occur.

Flexible scheduling

I worked here while going to university and it was the perfect job because the hours were so flexible I could always fit them in around class times and any extracurriculars too.

Lots of benefits to working at KOG

There’s lots of benefits to working for this company:*Organized and professional management*Cool coworkers*Flexible scheduling*Good paycheck*Good benefits*Awesome job

Would recommend KOG to others

Personal growth, effective systems in place, amazing leaders, gun work environment with friendly people, competitive salary for the industry, looks great on a resume

Flexible schedule for work between classes

This has been a great job for me while I’m taking classes. Management is very friendly and they make sure to work around my schedule. Work itself is pretty straight-forward, some days are pretty busy but the environment is calm for the most part.

Great for beginners

This is a great company to work for if you’re just starting out in the security business. I didn’t have any experience when I was hired on (just the right look) and I’ve learned a lot since I started. It’s not as easy as it looks and this is a good place to learn the ropes.

Keeps work interesting

Being constantly assigned to new locations keeps my job fresh and interesting. I’ve worked as a guard at a single location in the past and coming to the same place every day was pretty monotonous. I like my job but I also like some variety in my life. This company’s given me the chance to have both!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knights On Guard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement