KnewSales Group Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada14 July 2019
Every project brought exciting and interesting workload.

enjoyed every minute of this Job.

Learned so much about marketing, sales, customer service and admin while in this position.

Earned trust with employers and was giving responsibilities to supervise teams which built confidence.
Pros
Travel
Cons
lack of job security
Short Term Fix.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 June 2019
I worked on Primus so my review is only for their Primus program. I'll start with the positives.
1) The virtual team is supportive.
2) The base pay+commission structure.

Now everything that's wrong with this job.
1) Poor product. The rates are in no way competitive. Worst customer service.
2) They don't hire you, they sign you as a private contractor so no benefits whatsoever.
3) No job security. You would not survive more than 2 months as full time.
4) No advancement opportunities.
5) Worst working conditions. Standing all day even in your break time you can not find a place to sit down as they do not give a stool with the kiosk.
6) Management doesn't care about you since you are not an employee. They will only communicate when they need something i.e overtime or filing in for someone else. If you need something they would never reply.
7) When you sign up, you will be promised 40 hours per week but you would never get near that number. You might get 35ish hours for the first week but after that it'll be below 30 per week.
8) this is not a proper job. Its a good short term fix for students but if you are looking for a full time job you should probably look elsewhere.

How they operate is that they have their employees that are called team lead among the team, all other people are on contracts and are easily and quickly replaced. They have very unrealistic targets and when you do not hit your goals they stop giving you shifts. Their are team members who do exceptional good work and always exceed their targets but these are very few and the location where you work
  more... plays a role in your success.

All in all, if you are looking for a short term fix and you know how to sell your thing this is a good opportunity but if you are looking for a long term job this isn't the place to go.
Pros
base pay+commission
Cons
worst working conditions, lying management, no job security
Unprofessional Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 May 2019
worst company to work with. they dont even value their employees. you can make money since its commission plus hourly wage but the management is terrible too many unnecessary stuff and procedure to deal with. they consider themselves as professional but most of the managers you will have 20 years old people who dont know anything about professionalism. if your nationality is the same as managers and if you are lucky you can work there more than a month otherwise they will start pushing you to get sales even cut your hours without a warning. i have even seen their racist attitude on people including myself THIS COMPANY MUST BE BANNED FROM CANADA. they dont care about the ethics dont respect others nationalities only their own people and managers let them do fake sales even they know that its fake.
Pros
hourly wages + commissions
Cons
everything else
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2019
Amazing place to work, the hours was very flexible and they gave competitive pay .Hard-work is rewarded and recognized .Management is very supportive and always willing to help in any area you need support. A great environment I must say and I will totally recommend .
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Good pay
Review of work at KnewSales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 April 2019
Working at KnewSales was a blast, it was really flexible. I worked as many hours as I wanted and whenever I wanted. I had a minimum amount of hours I still had to complete.
Job is click bait
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Costco20 April 2019
Management is unprofessional and unorganized.
Wasted my time by making me sign the contract then they take back all the promises they left out of the contract.
Pros
comission
Cons
everything
fun job but cn be a bit challenging
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2019
I didn't like the fact that if you had a slow start you had to clock out and go home after three hours. jobs weren't distributed fairly, better jobs and locations was assigned to people that are close to management.
They don’t care about you
Knewsales Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 March 2019
They will fire you when they want to like you don’t have a life. Too much expectations set for you that could lead you to failure. And then the company blames you for it.
Hectic
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2019
It's a stressful job to do sales infield, with no actual moral support, Also with high demand in internet brands, Primus does not stand with high prices and bad customer care.
Poor management and even a worst team
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 March 2019
Everyone knows everyone, if your a new hire you will be discriminated and left out. Rude management, they speak in their language even when your around. They do not follow their client sales protocols and will do anything for a sale. They tell you their flexible with scheduling but thats a complete lie. Its not a full time position, but when you request a part time they tell you they can not accommodate which is very interesting..
Advice, do not work for them even if you are a new graduate.
Pros
Commission is probably the only Pro
Cons
A lot, don't know where to start. Un professional
Unnacceptable
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 February 2019
I recently was hired as a sales rep for the Rocky View location in Calgary and after a week of working with the company, my manager called me to notify that my contract has been terminated without cause without any warning or heads up. This is by far the most unprofessional experience I have gone through with a company and explains the high turnover rates. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND WORKING FOR THESE GUYS!
Pros
good pay
Cons
horrible management, lack of communication, lack of proper training
Not Bad
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK9 February 2019
wasn't a bad job for people who are good in sales. lot of stress and also if you don't sale you don't make any money. had to travel to managers house to give a report of how many sales I did every week.
Ok job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  ottawa4 February 2019
Pay was ok hours were not flexible

Enjoyed the coworkers there, everyone was enthusiastic and sociable

Lots of rejections which you get used to very quickly, at the same time days can be very rewarding

You are paid a base rate which is quite good compared to what some entry level jobs pay
The work environment was very comfortable.My mangar and team leader both were helpful and efficient .O loved working with them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 January 2019
A typical day at work ould be interacting with a lot of people , meeting new faces . It was a lot of fun .I used to work unsupervised most of the times .Only talking to my team leader when absolutely necessary.I learned a lot about Canadian culture as I was fairly new to this country.The workplace was fun and interesting everyday. New ventures and new tasks would test my skills on a daily level .
Pros
great team work
Cons
less shifts
Fun/work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 December 2018
Best job ever. Flexible working hours with good pay. Commissions are not that great but fixed base pay would compensate it. Managers are open to help and highly motivative, available to help you at all time. If you wanna start a career as sales representative, I highly recommended you to start your career here.
Not bad for students
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 December 2018
Not a bad job for students to earn extra cash. Made new friends with other students and my boss was actually very nice. Great job for who ever wants to get into sales
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Approach new people
Standing all day
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 November 2018
Typical day at work would involve going into a store where the road show is taking place. Get your booth ready and speaking to people walking by your booth. (trying to catch their attention) KNOW THAT IT IS A COMMISSION plus hours.
Pros
meet new people everyday, not stressful
Cons
standing in same spot for hours, getting rejected constantly.
Stressful but teaches you people skill
Salesmen representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada24 September 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone who’s good with people , it’s a people job. You are responsible for making sales and if you are good with people that shouldn’t be a problem.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Primus
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2018
The team dynamic and management was unique and interesting to work with. We made conference calls every day and kept a group chat where we posted our selfies of the day. We worked independently and had a big support group.
Not recommnded
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Calgary4 August 2018
Must keep data on phone while working (some people cannot afford data on phone)
getting people to spend money on something they do not need

Good job for someone who has no skills
or no work experience

It is not a survivor job - no one can survive on what the pay -
Pros
got paid hourly -
Cons
99% did not want to buy the products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KnewSales Group. Our community is ready to answer.