KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.

KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Canada19 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Co workers made the job bearable

The other technologists I worked with was the best part of working for KMH. I will always miss that about my time there. The job is stressful, no coverge for breaks, managment always expected more without any compensation, wages much lower than other institutions. The benefits were reasonable, but no pension. Management doesn't listen to feedback, or complaints.

New Mgmt is promising

Ever since the new mgmt took over, things had been way better than before. Though it still has a lot of work to do, they are definitely trying make it a great place to work again. Some employees don’t understand that these things take time. They have only acquired the business for almost two yrs and mgmt literally started from scratch re-building the whole company because it was left at such a horrible state. Piece of advice to mgmt: please focus and invest next on your employees.

Pros

Employee appreciation / Benefits / Work- life balance

Cons

Low Salary / Too much gossip / Unproductive workers

Insights into KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Don’t work in this place

It’s not the place if you looking for growth , it’s a negative environment , people talking behind you all the time for rediculous reasons, overbooking patients , you feel working as labour. Management dosent care about employee or even patients.. it’s all about making profits.

Pros

Health & Dental benefits

Cons

Overwhelmed working environment

Ive been working for KMH for a few years now and most of these reviews are absurd. I personally have worked in the call centre - it’s where I started when I first joined the organization and I have never needed to ‘raise my hand’ to use the washroom. New management took over in June 2017, and since the company culture has changed dramatically. When new management came in they allowed every single employee regardless of their title to provide anonymous suggestions of improvement. Since, they’ve done everything in their power to make every request a reality — despite the magnitude of the request. KMH is constantly growing and hard work is definitely recognized. The level of professionalism and knowledge in senior management is inspiring and it’s really refreshing to see their desire to take the company to new levels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. with

KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. reviews by location

Learn about KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. in popular locations

• KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.
  • Pay & benefits