KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. Employee Reviews

Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 April 2019
I have been with KMH for 5 year and I am very pleased with work environment and professional development in the company.
Workplace conditions and equipment got significantly improved with new management.
New Mgmt is promising
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2019
Ever since the new mgmt took over, things had been way better than before. Though it still has a lot of work to do, they are definitely trying make it a great place to work again. Some employees don’t understand that these things take time. They have only acquired the business for almost two yrs and mgmt literally started from scratch re-building the whole company because it was left at such a horrible state.

Piece of advice to mgmt: please focus and invest next on your employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation / Benefits / Work- life balance
Cons
Low Salary / Too much gossip / Unproductive workers
The worse place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2019
KMH.. should be standing for keeping me healthy .. lol .. its everything except being healthy ..its better to say keep me exhausted and depress. Its a negative environment .. no team spirit. no fair.
management they have no clue what they doing except making more money. no mentoring , no training , no constructive criticism. just want to push you down and find any mistake to blame you.
its not only busy .. its crazy busy, patients wait 1-2 hours most of days. not a good option if you have passion for health field.
Pros
cant find anything
Cons
Long hours with pressure
Don’t work in this place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2019
It’s not the place if you looking for growth , it’s a negative environment , people talking behind you all the time for rediculous reasons, overbooking patients , you feel working as labour. Management dosent care about employee or even patients.. it’s all about making profits.
Pros
Health & Dental benefits
Cons
Overwhelmed working environment
Employed at KMH approximately 1.25years
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Mississauga9 March 2018
The introduction of KMH Cardiology Centers Incorporated has brought a new beginning of positivity and transparency. A company that promotes team building, job training, skill enhancement and work life balance to their employees. The work place culture is very pleasant, great atmosphere, and I no longer feel that I work in a silo environment that halts innovation and destroy morale. Now a great organization that promotes motivation as employees work closely as a team towards a common goal, patient care, technology, accounting, and etc.

Currently there are no cons to report or come to mind. However, it is quite noticeable that the new management supports and listens to the employees of KMH and I am proud to be one of their staff.
Prefer not to disclose (Current Employee) –  Mississauga8 March 2018
Ive been working for KMH for a few years now and most of these reviews are absurd. I personally have worked in the call centre - it’s where I started when I first joined the organization and I have never needed to ‘raise my hand’ to use the washroom.

New management took over in June 2017, and since the company culture has changed dramatically. When new management came in they allowed every single employee regardless of their title to provide anonymous suggestions of improvement. Since, they’ve done everything in their power to make every request a reality — despite the magnitude of the request.

KMH is constantly growing and hard work is definitely recognized. The level of professionalism and knowledge in senior management is inspiring and it’s really refreshing to see their desire to take the company to new levels.
A+ amazing place to work!!!
n/a (Current Employee) –  Mississauga8 March 2018
KMH Cardiology Centres Inc is in a unique position where it is growing so fast, so there is an enormous opportunity for people to come learn and grow professionally. It's inspiring, fast-paced, and exciting. Challenge accepted!
The new management team is positive, uplifting and very open-minded to all business recommendations.
I definitely recommend KMH as a place to work.
FUN, ENCOURAGING and REWARDING!! A+++
Pros
work life balance, employee recognition, uplifting
Horrible Place
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
The worst job I have ever had. Call center staff have to put their hand up to use the bathroom. Once had a manager follow me to the bathroom when I wasn’t feeling well to see what was taking so long. Don’t work here!
Pros
Cons
Everything - just don’t do it
This company offers required testing for patient care.
Registered Nurse/Receptionist. (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
With such a contribution to patient health, ALL managers and supervisors require proper training. They lack experience, and education their positions require.
As a retired RN who worked in the ER for eleven years and palliative care for 15 years I have worked in many scenarios. I witnessed KMH managers have NO idea what or how to successfully run their clinics. I worked a month and left. The Manager called me 4 days after I left and had the audacity to ask me to come in and work a shift as they were short. Horrible.
Pros
Interaction with other clinics.
Cons
Inexperienced managers whom only flaunt their title.
The worst place I've ever worked
Admin (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2016
I lasted here 3 weeks, it was the worst job I ever had. Looking back, I still smh. Management is reminiscent of archaic and abusive cultures of centuries ago.
Pros
This company is VERY poorly run
n/a (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2016
This company is run by a small group of very young, inexperienced and unprofessional managers. They hire and fire at will and employees regularly fear for their jobs. This is a horrible culture and I would warn anyone against working here!
Unprofessional, high stress environment,
employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2016
Unprofessional, no proper policies, HR department & payroll department do not exist in this company.
President, and her managers should look into getting trained on People Skills. The job itself is not stressful it's the environment you never know if you'll get fired because management does not favor you.