KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.

KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
No room for general growth, or career progression. For an experienced professional, I felt I had to start from the bottom. I did not feel it was a reasonable safe work environment a lot of the times. There was unfair management decision making and favors based on ethnic background/race etc.
Pros
Had some team building
Cons
Politics was very noticeable.
Boss, her husband, and managers were horrible to work for. I agree with them hiring and firing with zero sensitivity. Boss yells and acts like she is better than everyone else. Instills fear. Was rude. Would never recommend this place, ever. Just don't open your mouth about anything or they will fire you. I worked there quite a while ago, but I agree with the negative reviews on Indeed.
No Empathy, bias management, Manager can talk and txt for hours making personal calls to their family members, if a staff member does that they are suspended and targetted and out of fustration leave. Not a good place to work
The other technologists I worked with was the best part of working for KMH. I will always miss that about my time there. The job is stressful, no coverge for breaks, managment always expected more without any compensation, wages much lower than other institutions. The benefits were reasonable, but no pension. Management doesn't listen to feedback, or complaints.
I have been with KMH for 5 year and I am very pleased with work environment and professional development in the company.
Workplace conditions and equipment got significantly improved with new management.
Ever since the new mgmt took over, things had been way better than before. Though it still has a lot of work to do, they are definitely trying make it a great place to work again. Some employees don’t understand that these things take time. They have only acquired the business for almost two yrs and mgmt literally started from scratch re-building the whole company because it was left at such a horrible state.

Piece of advice to mgmt: please focus and invest next on your employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation / Benefits / Work- life balance
Cons
Low Salary / Too much gossip / Unproductive workers
KMH.. should be standing for keeping me healthy .. lol .. its everything except being healthy ..its better to say keep me exhausted and depress. Its a negative environment .. no team spirit. no fair.
management they have no clue what they doing except making more money. no mentoring , no training , no constructive criticism. just want to push you down and find any mistake to blame you.

its not only busy .. its crazy busy, patients wait 1-2 hours most of days. not a good option if you have passion for health field.
Pros
cant find anything
Cons
Long hours with pressure
It’s not the place if you looking for growth , it’s a negative environment , people talking behind you all the time for rediculous reasons, overbooking patients , you feel working as labour. Management dosent care about employee or even patients.. it’s all about making profits.
Pros
Health & Dental benefits
Cons
Overwhelmed working environment
The introduction of KMH Cardiology Centers Incorporated has brought a new beginning of positivity and transparency. A company that promotes team building, job training, skill enhancement and work life balance to their employees. The work place culture is very pleasant, great atmosphere, and I no longer feel that I work in a silo environment that halts innovation and destroy morale. Now a great organization that promotes motivation as employees work closely as a team towards a common goal, patient care, technology, accounting, and etc.

Currently there are no cons to report or come to mind. However, it is quite noticeable that the new management supports and listens to the employees of KMH and I am proud to be one of their staff.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KMH Cardiology Centres Inc.?
Ive been working for KMH for a few years now and most of these reviews are absurd. I personally have worked in the call centre - it’s where I started when I first joined the organization and I have never needed to ‘raise my hand’ to use the washroom.

New management took over in June 2017, and since the company culture has changed dramatically. When new management came in they allowed every single employee regardless of their title to provide anonymous suggestions of improvement. Since, they’ve done everything in their power to make every request a reality — despite the magnitude of the request.

KMH is constantly growing and hard work is definitely recognized. The level of professionalism and knowledge in senior management is inspiring and it’s really refreshing to see their desire to take the company to new levels.
KMH Cardiology Centres Inc is in a unique position where it is growing so fast, so there is an enormous opportunity for people to come learn and grow professionally. It's inspiring, fast-paced, and exciting. Challenge accepted!
The new management team is positive, uplifting and very open-minded to all business recommendations.

I definitely recommend KMH as a place to work.

FUN, ENCOURAGING and REWARDING!! A+++
Pros
work life balance, employee recognition, uplifting
Company is under new management. They encourage fresh ideas and respond positively to innovative approaches to work. Very team based atmosphere.

Senior Mgmt (COO, Board Members) are easy to approach and very open. Regular, daily messages from management to staff letting them know what is happening in the company.

Workplace culture has done a 180 degree change around, you feel like you are working with friends. Everyone is respected in the workplace.
The worst job I have ever had. Call center staff have to put their hand up to use the bathroom. Once had a manager follow me to the bathroom when I wasn’t feeling well to see what was taking so long. Don’t work here!
Pros
Cons
Everything - just don’t do it
With such a contribution to patient health, ALL managers and supervisors require proper training. They lack experience, and education their positions require.
As a retired RN who worked in the ER for eleven years and palliative care for 15 years I have worked in many scenarios. I witnessed KMH managers have NO idea what or how to successfully run their clinics. I worked a month and left. The Manager called me 4 days after I left and had the audacity to ask me to come in and work a shift as they were short. Horrible.
Pros
Interaction with other clinics.
Cons
Inexperienced managers whom only flaunt their title.
I lasted here 3 weeks, it was the worst job I ever had. Looking back, I still smh. Management is reminiscent of archaic and abusive cultures of centuries ago.
Pros
This company is run by a small group of very young, inexperienced and unprofessional managers. They hire and fire at will and employees regularly fear for their jobs. This is a horrible culture and I would warn anyone against working here!
Unprofessional, no proper policies, HR department & payroll department do not exist in this company.
President, and her managers should look into getting trained on People Skills. The job itself is not stressful it's the environment you never know if you'll get fired because management does not favor you.