KLOPP RICHARDS & ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Great company
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 February 2019
Klopp Richards & Associates is a great company to work with. They always have lots of temp positions available all over Calgary. The recruiters and staff are so friendly!
Pros
Very Helpful and Friendly
Okay
Temp (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
Klopp Richards is an okay place to work if you are wanting to have some sort of income after coming out of EI. Staff is friendly. I only wish they offered benefits.
Pros
Work
Cons
No benefits
Positive and dedicated company trying to keep up with the highest standards.
CAMTS Administrator with STARS (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta1 August 2013
A typical day at work was basically going through the CAMTS (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems) manual and creating an assurance table that allowed us to keep track of all of the standards. From that point, it was a daily task to go through every standard in each department and decide if they were compliant or non-compliant. If a standard was non-compliant, we had to create a short/medium/long range goal in when and how we can be compliant. There were hundreds of standards in each division, so a lot of close work had to be done with the managers and team within those divisions.

I went through the policies and procedures of each division several times, and learned a lot about the company as a whole and what needed to be added for success of the accreditation.

I worked closely with the Director of Business Development and each Division Manager, who were very cooperative and supportive of my role.

The hardest part of the job was trying to keep all of the departments accountable for their goals in the small time frame we had before submission to CAMTS (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems).

I enjoyed the challenge of creating something that the company could use for all future CAMTS submissions. I reached my goal and was challenged with something I hadn't attempted before. I also enjoyed all of the recognition I received for this job as it instilled a new confidence in me that I can truly pick up and work with anything!
Pros
Great group of dedicated staff
Cons

Want to know more about KLOPP RICHARDS & ASSOCIATES?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLOPP RICHARDS & ASSOCIATES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5