KIWANIS CARE CENTRE

KIWANIS CARE CENTRE Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Kiwanis Care Centre provides an excellent environment for senior citizens. The staff is very hard working. The management of the company is superb. I enjoy my duty at Kiwanis Care Centre.
I was on my practicum when I was been part of Kiwanis, which I learn and I'm having fun during the time, management are so cool, the learning is very great specially when giving care to a residents and how we treat them like a part of a family. the number one I like Kiwanis is the respect of the dignity of the residents, with their culture, and believe in life.
Pros
some times theirs a free food
Cons
long hours and short hours
I was hired on a contractual arrangement. Accountable for my time spent with senior residents within the facility. I enjoyed and appreciated working with staff they provided excellent support and valuable information about how to's, what where when and why.
A very cohesive culture that supports each other.
Pros
Good renumeration.
Staff and Management are friendly and respectful.Residents are nice and good to talk to at all times. I definitely miss Kiwanis care Centre. I learnt a lot during my time there .Thanks to the entire staff and Management for giving us the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Management supportive, coworkers very nice and helpful. Learnt alot during my time there.
As a part-time LPN, I enjoyed the workplace. My 2 concerns are that they decided to cancel the LPN position in the centre and replace it with RNs; the other thing is, that they aren't offering any benefits for part-time employees.