KIWANIS CARE CENTRE Employee Reviews

Worked as an Art Therapist in recreational program therapy.
Art Therapist (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC16 October 2017
I was hired on a contractual arrangement. Accountable for my time spent with senior residents within the facility. I enjoyed and appreciated working with staff they provided excellent support and valuable information about how to's, what where when and why.
A very cohesive culture that supports each other.
Pros
Good renumeration.
Fun Place
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC14 June 2017
Staff and Management are friendly and respectful.Residents are nice and good to talk to at all times. I definitely miss Kiwanis care Centre. I learnt a lot during my time there .Thanks to the entire staff and Management for giving us the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Awesome Place to be working in
Care Aide - Clinical Practicum (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC23 July 2014
Management supportive, coworkers very nice and helpful. Learnt alot during my time there.
Coworkers and managers helpful
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC6 December 2012
As a part-time LPN, I enjoyed the workplace. My 2 concerns are that they decided to cancel the LPN position in the centre and replace it with RNs; the other thing is, that they aren't offering any benefits for part-time employees.