Kite

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A very fun environment to work in! The team is there to provide you with all the support you need to succeed.

Virtual paid training, and on site coaching, everyone's is there to help and support, great compensation structure and career growth opportunities.

Great opportunity, to be part of something great

KITE is a great organization, with amazing people who are always their to help you succeed. I have never felt more welcomed to join an organization, with lots of opportunity to be part of the growth. KITE has great LEADERS, who listen and allow their people to have a say.

Great job to learn hands on skills on face to face customer service and sales skills .

I started working as a sales rep in 2016 and have made my way to becoming a field manager . They have a great training structure and management to guide you through the complete process of how to perform well in sales . The management is always supportive and recognizes even the smallest achievement .

Pros

Flexible schedule

Super fun place to work, experienced and understanding management

I've been working at kite for about 4 months and I couldn't be happier! Everyone from upper level management to my direct supervisor are extremely supportive and knowledgeable. They have helped me develop my skills and taught me things you could only learn from a company like this. Would recommend to anyone!

Pros

lots of bonus incentives, great management, excellent place to learn and grow your sales repertoire

Cons

Productive, friendly and overall a great place to work!

Kite's work culture is very team-oriented; you'll enjoy the work dynamic. Kite is the first company I've worked at where I truly feel valued and appreciated as an employee. There are multiple channels to raise any issues or concerns. Leadership is very approachable and genuinely cares about their team and their development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement