Kit and Ace

Kit and Ace Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Was a driven team with a specific task. During my time there we were asked to implement a new website. The team was full of top talent, and we were able to achieve our goal on time. Job security at the time was an issue, but I think it has stabled off now.
Friendly management, good pay, editing staff rewards and motivating programs.
The hours are flexible and the management is very accommodating to personal needs.

A lot of common sense!
I had a short time experience in this job, they had a good culture. everyone try to learn and educated guests and also train each other. I have learned more about textures, and technical clothes.
Loved the culture and people I worked with. Gave you tools to help you help you set goals and create a plan for the future. Management team is great and CEO is cool and personable.
A company suffering a poor business hand over. Egotistical leadership thats being guided by personal gains, leaving employees left struggling to find focus, or purpose.

Very little accountability held to managers for treating employees with respect.

A lot of talk of culture, change, and values, and yet none exist in the walk.
Cons
Current " leadership" team, underpaid, very little visibility into actual business state/deals.
Was a great place to learn as things were always changing.
Great people to work with.

There was lack of consistency with vision, etc that led to many changes.
Pros
lots of learning opportunity
Cons
lack of security
Experience consisted around a lot of false hope - promises for moving on and taking new roles on but was not supported to do so. Company structure steadily declining and because of this many lay offs happened and potential to grow did not exist.
Product wasn't developed and company was scaled FAR too quickly considering they didn't know who their guest was or how to speak to them for the duration that kit and ace existed internationally. Zero foundation to the organization so constant chaos and poor management/leadership.
It is a fast paced company, and I have learned a lot in the two years I've been there. They were a start up company when I joined them and a lot has changed since then. The culture and the co-workers are great. There has been a lot of employee turnover and because of this there is very little job security.
Pros
snacks. Free spin classes
Cons
long hours. Little job security.
This is a company that is needing to step backwards and work as the startup it is. The employees need to remove the idea that they are heavily funded as this allows for careless excess spending and poor judgement by several staff. Slowly we are getting to where we need to be to grow more organically.
Change is hard but change is educational so anyone that has grown through it or comes onboard now will only receive some of the most valuable education in building a business.
Pros
One persons pros could be another persons cons.
Great work environment for improving oneself as well as meeting new and interesting people within your community.
This is a new start up and there are bound to be some bumps in the road. A little more transparency among departments will help to bridge a few communication gaps. I think they are going to be really big and very soon!
Pros
Beautiful offices, especially the kitchens!
Cons
Top level lack of partnering