Kirchhoff Automotive
View all Kirchhoff Automotive reviews

Kirchhoff Automotive

Kirchhoff Automotive Employee Review

Good Company

Good company to work for.Opportunity for advancement.Ability to learn new things on the job. Good work culture. Otehr Employees were great to work with.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great Organization and Culture

Great Organization and Culture, stable company. Great people work here. Was a fantastic experience. Everyone is very collaborative and works well together.

Good place to Learn

Lack of organisation. It helped me to think how to improve. Mgt. always busy with Fire fighting. Plant Manager is Awesome as a Leader able to make everybody accountable for their work. Unfortunately All other managers have grown inside causing lack of outside exposure. Need them better trained and thoughtful.
Same location

A place where you would loose your dignity and self respect in!

I worked there as a temp, and I witnessed the worst possible work place in world, a place where they are not even interested in saying your name, because they speak animal language, ooo wouh yo boo, that’s how they would call you, unprofessional supervisors and completely inexperienced, the HR officer was managing production and sales, and he didn’t know how to do his HR correctly, lazy production teams, I was frequently asked by team members to slow down my production, even the supervisor, wanted me to work slower because he was too lazy to print me production sheets for another parts. Overall a really fracked up place only the laziest people work there! North York Ontario Canada

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kirchhoff Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement