Kintec Footlabs Employee Reviews

Great place to grow professionally and personally with advancement opportunities
Director of Store Operation (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 May 2019
A fun mix of some routine work with dynamic interactions with customers. I've been able to apply my education combined with the in-house training and apply it helping customers achieve their goals and in most cases greatly reduce or get rid of their pain. I have the best team to work with both in productivity and in fun. I appreciate the successes that come out of challenging work and projects. Nothing beats the feedback from our customers who achieve success in their goals thanks to our products and services.
Pros
Great people, great culture, fun atmosphere, and autonomy to complete my work
Cons
Rewarding work keep you wanting to do more.
Great company culture and awesome co-workers
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 May 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Kintec. It's a pleasure to come to work each day knowing I am working alongside team members who are passionate and goal-oriented. This company is very people-first; Kintec wants to help its employees grow in their careers, and gives its employees permission to take on new initiatives. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, I would definitely recommend Kintec as a fantastic place to work.
Grounded in Kinesiology
Assistant Clinic Manager (Clinic Administrator) (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 November 2017
This is a very flexible place to work. It is insightful and fun and you will definitely get trained if needs be. Having a human anatomy background is required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kintec Footlabs. Our community is ready to answer.

Kintec Footlabs Reviews by Location