Kintec Footlabs

Kintec Footlabs Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
I'm always amazed by the friendliness of staff and the flexibility from management. As someone who thought that there was no such things as having a workplace with both, it is truly amazing and eyeopening. It has a great balance between work and fun which makes coming to work a lot easier.
A fun mix of some routine work with dynamic interactions with customers. I've been able to apply my education combined with the in-house training and apply it helping customers achieve their goals and in most cases greatly reduce or get rid of their pain. I have the best team to work with both in productivity and in fun. I appreciate the successes that come out of challenging work and projects. Nothing beats the feedback from our customers who achieve success in their goals thanks to our products and services.
Pros
Great people, great culture, fun atmosphere, and autonomy to complete my work
Cons
Rewarding work keep you wanting to do more.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Kintec. It's a pleasure to come to work each day knowing I am working alongside team members who are passionate and goal-oriented. This company is very people-first; Kintec wants to help its employees grow in their careers, and gives its employees permission to take on new initiatives. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, I would definitely recommend Kintec as a fantastic place to work.
This is a very flexible place to work. It is insightful and fun and you will definitely get trained if needs be. Having a human anatomy background is required.