Kingsville Stamping Employee Review

View all Kingsville Stamping reviews

Productive mostly easy going work place
Set-up Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON31 January 2017
The days were pretty normal punch in go to my designated press and do my daily checks before getting to work. I learned a lot there from setting up dies to operation presses. I ran a forklift every day and managed the press. Hardest part of the job was dealing with all the broken equipment and the lack of communication from management. The most enjoyable part was the people you worked with, everyone was nice and easy going.
Pros
Nice people to work with, good hours
Cons
Unsafe work environment, pay was based on how long you worked there not what you knew, they won't help you out if you get hurt

Other Kingsville Stamping Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of job
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON22 April 2019
I like technical part of my job. like improvement in production , quality of product . Apart from that improve gembba by applying 5S, KAIZEN, POKA-YOKA , KANBAN . As previouslywork in automobile company i have a knowledge of all of these area. I would like to implement these things at new place so i may improve my knowledge and skills.
Short time
Die-Setter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON16 April 2019
Was only there a short time but enjoyed my time there, workers are friendly. Supervisors where great. Also in the time I was there I received excellent training.
Pros
Everything good place to work.
Cons
No more and no less then any other place you would work at.