Kingsville Stamping Employee Review

View all Kingsville Stamping reviews

Not recomeded to work at
Quality Engineer/6 Sigma/Lean Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 September 2013
Presses and equipment are not maintained with a lot of injuries to employees. Management is all family and family friends which creates a poison environment were the blame is passed out to all employees and not to the actual people involved in the process control. Would not recommend to take a position at this place unless you are ready to deal with high stress and can handle the buck being passes. The people on the floor are great to deal with and are easy to work with

Other Kingsville Stamping Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of job
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON22 April 2019
I like technical part of my job. like improvement in production , quality of product . Apart from that improve gembba by applying 5S, KAIZEN, POKA-YOKA , KANBAN . As previouslywork in automobile company i have a knowledge of all of these area. I would like to implement these things at new place so i may improve my knowledge and skills.
Short time
Die-Setter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON16 April 2019
Was only there a short time but enjoyed my time there, workers are friendly. Supervisors where great. Also in the time I was there I received excellent training.
Pros
Everything good place to work.
Cons
No more and no less then any other place you would work at.