Kingsville Stamping Employee Review

View all Kingsville Stamping reviews

Decent Job
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingsville, ON14 November 2012
After 7 years of working here, I'm stuck at the same salary as I was 3 years ago.
If you advance, you work harder but get paid the same... maybe $1 more but you have much much more responsibility for $1, not worth it
People are really nice there and co-workers are great, but I feel we get unfairly treated, company can make their rules as they go along and don't care how it affects workers. You will never get told your doing a good job just to go faster

Other Kingsville Stamping Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of job
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON22 April 2019
I like technical part of my job. like improvement in production , quality of product . Apart from that improve gembba by applying 5S, KAIZEN, POKA-YOKA , KANBAN . As previouslywork in automobile company i have a knowledge of all of these area. I would like to implement these things at new place so i may improve my knowledge and skills.
Short time
Die-Setter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON16 April 2019
Was only there a short time but enjoyed my time there, workers are friendly. Supervisors where great. Also in the time I was there I received excellent training.
Pros
Everything good place to work.
Cons
No more and no less then any other place you would work at.