Kingsville Stamping Employee Review

View all Kingsville Stamping reviews

Horrible place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON4 May 2018
One of the worst places I've ever worked. Smelly, dirty, dangerous, loud, and just not worth it. They work you like dogs because of their poor planning and over promising. Nothing you can do is ever good enough, and everything is your fault. Most of the machines in this place are straight up dangerous with most of the safety items disabled or removed. They will ask you to work inside and behind presses doing a 2-3man job all alone because they can't keep a stable staff. I cannot stress enough about how horrible a place this is to work at, not worth anyones time. The lunch lady's are awesome though, I would regularly work overtime until first break when I was midnights so I could have all you can eat breakfast.
Pros
Lunch Ladies
Cons
Long hours, dangerous, stinks, loud, dusty, tedious, boring, exhausting

Other Kingsville Stamping Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of job
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON22 April 2019
I like technical part of my job. like improvement in production , quality of product . Apart from that improve gembba by applying 5S, KAIZEN, POKA-YOKA , KANBAN . As previouslywork in automobile company i have a knowledge of all of these area. I would like to implement these things at new place so i may improve my knowledge and skills.
Short time
Die-Setter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON16 April 2019
Was only there a short time but enjoyed my time there, workers are friendly. Supervisors where great. Also in the time I was there I received excellent training.
Pros
Everything good place to work.
Cons
No more and no less then any other place you would work at.