Kingsville Stamping Pay & Benefits reviews

Short time
Die-Setter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON16 April 2019
Was only there a short time but enjoyed my time there, workers are friendly. Supervisors where great. Also in the time I was there I received excellent training.
Pros
Everything good place to work.
Cons
No more and no less then any other place you would work at.
Horrible place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON4 May 2018
One of the worst places I've ever worked. Smelly, dirty, dangerous, loud, and just not worth it. They work you like dogs because of their poor planning and over promising. Nothing you can do is ever good enough, and everything is your fault. Most of the machines in this place are straight up dangerous with most of the safety items disabled or removed. They will ask you to work inside and behind presses doing a 2-3man job all alone because they can't keep a stable staff. I cannot stress enough about how horrible a place this is to work at, not worth anyones time. The lunch lady's are awesome though, I would regularly work overtime until first break when I was midnights so I could have all you can eat breakfast.
Pros
Lunch Ladies
Cons
Long hours, dangerous, stinks, loud, dusty, tedious, boring, exhausting
Decent Job
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingsville, ON14 November 2012
After 7 years of working here, I'm stuck at the same salary as I was 3 years ago.
If you advance, you work harder but get paid the same... maybe $1 more but you have much much more responsibility for $1, not worth it
People are really nice there and co-workers are great, but I feel we get unfairly treated, company can make their rules as they go along and don't care how it affects workers. You will never get told your doing a good job just to go faster