Kingsville Stamping Management reviews

Horrible place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON4 May 2018
One of the worst places I've ever worked. Smelly, dirty, dangerous, loud, and just not worth it. They work you like dogs because of their poor planning and over promising. Nothing you can do is ever good enough, and everything is your fault. Most of the machines in this place are straight up dangerous with most of the safety items disabled or removed. They will ask you to work inside and behind presses doing a 2-3man job all alone because they can't keep a stable staff. I cannot stress enough about how horrible a place this is to work at, not worth anyones time. The lunch lady's are awesome though, I would regularly work overtime until first break when I was midnights so I could have all you can eat breakfast.
Pros
Lunch Ladies
Cons
Long hours, dangerous, stinks, loud, dusty, tedious, boring, exhausting
Good place to work and polish skills
Millwright Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON31 March 2018
Great atmosphere to work, with an open workshop concept. Management was very helpful and friendly, the organization values work ethics and kept the personal-work life balanced . You were in charge of your own success and were welcomed into a great and fun job atmosphere with the knowledgeable co-workers.
Pros
knowledgeable co-workers
Cons
work on weekends sometimes
Good to get experience
Press operator/Set Up Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON1 January 2018
Good place to get experience in the stamping industry.
Presses are dirty so expect to go home filthy.
Wages weren't the best, but heard they are better now.
Decent fill in job, steady work weeks
Set-up Operator/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Kingsville, ON14 September 2017
Not much opportunity for promotion, workers tend to be blamed for faulty machinery, broken dies, low efficiency, etc., management makes to many questionable decisions to make production quotas
Productive mostly easy going work place
Set-up Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON31 January 2017
The days were pretty normal punch in go to my designated press and do my daily checks before getting to work. I learned a lot there from setting up dies to operation presses. I ran a forklift every day and managed the press. Hardest part of the job was dealing with all the broken equipment and the lack of communication from management. The most enjoyable part was the people you worked with, everyone was nice and easy going.
Pros
Nice people to work with, good hours
Cons
Unsafe work environment, pay was based on how long you worked there not what you knew, they won't help you out if you get hurt
Productive, and organized
Press Operater (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON15 November 2015
The people were nice, and easy to get along with. The supervisors weren't too bad. The supervisors were very understanding.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Dirty
Not recomeded to work at
Quality Engineer/6 Sigma/Lean Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 September 2013
Presses and equipment are not maintained with a lot of injuries to employees. Management is all family and family friends which creates a poison environment were the blame is passed out to all employees and not to the actual people involved in the process control. Would not recommend to take a position at this place unless you are ready to deal with high stress and can handle the buck being passes. The people on the floor are great to deal with and are easy to work with