King Nursing Home Employee Review

View all King Nursing Home reviews

Difficult but rewarding
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON18 January 2018
A really interesting work environment. Loved the staff I worked with but the overall working conditions were poor at the time. Enjoyed the experience but would not return.
Pros
Good colleagues.
Cons
Constant on-your-feet

Other King Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON6 January 2018
Worked there for 2 yrs before moving to another city and really miss it after working in other homes. Friendly management who were really interested in you as a person as well as an employee. Tons of opportunity to learn if you are interested in advancing you skills. Staff generally really supportive of each other.
Pros
Lots of learning
Cons
Advancement is limited due to small size
I enjoyed working with the elderly person. I was inspired to support each person. I learned so much from them, also with my colleagues.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON3 March 2017
The people I was supporting were my inspiration to go to work every day. I learned from them to be patient, to care, to help, to be there for each person, to value every moment of our lives.
I management my job with love, loyalty, ethics, punctuality , providing good care and to be a valuable team member.
The hardest part of the job was to leave the people I use to support.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to listening to each person, to be able to help them when they need or ask me and I learned too much from every person.
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with people with different nationalities, languages, ideas, etc. It was excelente opportunity for me.
Pros
I enjoyed to work with King Nursing Home
Cons
It was good amount of hours