King Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON6 January 2018
Worked there for 2 yrs before moving to another city and really miss it after working in other homes. Friendly management who were really interested in you as a person as well as an employee. Tons of opportunity to learn if you are interested in advancing you skills. Staff generally really supportive of each other.
Pros
Lots of learning
Cons
Advancement is limited due to small size
I enjoyed working with the elderly person. I was inspired to support each person. I learned so much from them, also with my colleagues.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON3 March 2017
The people I was supporting were my inspiration to go to work every day. I learned from them to be patient, to care, to help, to be there for each person, to value every moment of our lives.
I management my job with love, loyalty, ethics, punctuality , providing good care and to be a valuable team member.
The hardest part of the job was to leave the people I use to support.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to listening to each person, to be able to help them when they need or ask me and I learned too much from every person.
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with people with different nationalities, languages, ideas, etc. It was excelente opportunity for me.
Pros
I enjoyed to work with King Nursing Home
Cons
It was good amount of hours
Nastiness Trickles down
Activity Aide (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON17 December 2016
Frustrating, Prejudice, Cruel place to work. Over scheduled beyond LTC requirements 5 programs a day. No time for paper work or calendars. Feed residents at lunch and breakfast.
Productive, enjoyable, and demanding
PSW (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON30 April 2016
A typical work morning at king nursing home I'd say is quite busy and fast paced. Small nurturing location with a very friendly atmosphere.
i believe that i learned a great deal at king nursing home the best co-workers i could ever ask for and always ready and willing to help you out..
Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON13 October 2015
fun work place with supportive management; not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of my job was working alongside my colleagues and learning something new everyday. there were times where there would be some friction or a disagreement between colleagues, but it was always handled in a mature and professional manner.
Pros
the pros are that no matter what everybody worked as a team
Cons
the cons were that many times we would have to work shorthanded
Fast pace and can be overwhlemed.
Director of Care (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON26 August 2015
A small, privately owned home with family like atmosphere, and a good place to embrace diversity. There is less politic than large corporation. Executive decision can be made quickly.
Co-workers
PSW (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON22 September 2014
King Nursing has the best workers to work with and to help with.