King Marketing

King Marketing Employee Reviews

Great company

Great company overall.Drive location to location and do what is asked based on the contracts that King Marketing has.

Good workplace

Work from Mon- Fri. only A lots of travel, flexible hours friendly managment

Collaborative work environment with plenty of learning opportunities

A typical day at work consisted of resetting product, maintaining store aisles and product displays, and enhancing the shopping experience for customers by organizing merchandise to reflect consumer shopping habits. During my time at King Marketing, I learned how to arrange merchandise in the most efficient way so as to meet the demands of both the shoppers and the manufacturers providing the products. Management usually communicated well with staff, although had some issues with coordinating schedules at times. Coworkers were very supportive of one another and willing to assist newcomers in navigating workplace policies and procedures.

Pros

Diverse responsibilities; opportunities to learn new skills

Cons

Delayed product shipments; occasional work shortage

King Marketing was a good company to work for but there was never much work for me to accomplish

Here are some of the key tasks I worked on with King Marketing Ltd.• Improved the Employee Manual including health and safety precautions and a harassment policy.• Entered dental and medical claims, calculated statutory pay based on different provincial legislation and tracked banked hours for employees.• Placed job postings (on Craigslist and the company website)• Maintained online computer database (store, client, vendor information)• Prepared shipments, employee purchase orders, and store purchase orders• Organized the office and prepared for meetings including setting up coffee trays, ordering food, and photocopying papers when needed.• Opened and distributed the daily mail and answered all incoming phone calls• Prepared commission and expense reports using Microsoft Excel (created csv’s from reports)• Prepared and faxed documents for reps.The Co-workers were all very friendly and nice to work with.Hardest part of the job would be the days when there would be nothing for me to work on, days would be boring and slow, and I would continuously be looking for something to work on.Most enjoyable would be when the office is active, there is tasks to do or even random jobs for me to work on through the day, planning events for the company or organizting functions were always very enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement