Kindersley Transport Ltd.

Kindersley Transport Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada71 reviews
Bad management was a big issue. There was a good team of heavy duty techs. But was told they would hold door open for us. All we were asking for a little bit of raise since trailers from across Canada were coming to the shop
Management is running the company to the ground. They hire incompetent team lead and play a lot of favorism. I went through 10 or more managers in less than two yrs I that I worked there!
Pros
Relatively slow at time
Cons
No raise, start early in the morning and no room to grow
This company hired me as a foreigner (USA) under the old Harper government TFW program. I had very steady work between Vancouver and most of the midwest in Canada, but loads to the GTA were sometimes available. Regional work and teams are also used. I later transferred to the US division, which is also steady with work. If you like to keep going, this company is a good one.
it is a great workplace. i would recommend to anyone in fact i have already recommended about 3 people to work at kindersley transport. they have a great customer and everyone is very helpful. from dock to supervisor up to management, it is easy to communicate with all and anyone if you have questions about anything or regarding any customer.
Believes good people are the key to success. We work hard to create an environment that encourages personal growth and creativity for all of our employees. We offer opportunities for training, incentives, and flexible work arrangements to attract and retain the best personnel. We are always on the lookout for safe and reliable drivers and talented, dedicated people for our office operations.
Management promises you advancement/pay/increased pay but everything is false.
Terminal manager will promise employees things that are against company policy, as office staff you are expected to work 9.5 hours daily when you are only paid 8 hours, no breaks, drivers are being sent home because dispatch doesn't like them. I would think twice before working there, if you are making the decision to work there - make sure you have everything in writing BEFORE signing anything. DO NOT trust anyone there.
It was a very enjoyable experience. I had to quit to move to a different province or else I wouldnt have left. If I had the opportunity to go back I would in a heartbeat.
The work can be challenging, but they are willing to teach you the skills required to get the job done. My experiences with the management was that if you had proven yourself, then they would always have your back and support you against any opposition. Coworkers and managers would joke around and create a relaxed atmosphere
The company cares nothing for its employees we are expendable. multiple safety violations are ignored by managers and company owners.

If you can work anywhere else take that job first.
I liked working there it was fun. Work with a great bunch of people. Had to move on I wasn't making the money that I needed. I would work there again. Pay was decent but I needed to make more. Other than that I think it's a good place to work
Pros
People
Cons
No enough hours for my liking
Management poor knowledge how to handle the shop cant recommend to other to work.. lots of bossy attitude and shop manager was a partman that doesnt know what happening day by day at the shop
Pros
Job continues
Cons
Disoriented workplace
City deliveries, was fun. Good work environment. Costco deliveries in the morning. Union environment, guaranteed hours.

Free lunches on occasion. Good bonus structures. Good benefits.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Little overtime
Working for kindersley is a great experience everything. The environment is super fun and positive and everyone gets along great. The pay however seems to be very low for the work your doing.
Pros
Fun environment, great people
Cons
Not a carreer company, low pay
outdated trucks
too much old ware house

everything is broken inside of warehouse

too much dust everywhere specially Regina Location

salary average not good
Solid and Steady place to work with decent benefits. New to brand new decent equipment. C0mpany is on the upswing moving to a new terminal in Kelowna
I would show up everyday for work and not know what kind of day it would be until I assessed the manager mood. Many times I'd come into work and my desk would be filled. I'd have to sit in a chair until it became available. It was an open floor plan and noisy and not much constructive help from the management. They have a high volume of turn over there.
Pros
Paid decent.
Cons
If you got stuck at work for any reason you did not get paid or get time in leui, they didn't have proper desks and space for employees, they were not understanding of things in life like funerals even.
Junk equipment,lousy management and you’re treated like an expendable piece of meat.
This is pretty much as bad as the trucking industry gets on all points so unless you’re really really desperate I wouldn’t bother.
Cons
Overall it is good but too much deduction
And not enough mile.

Company is good for company driver but for owner operator not enough mile

They pay on time
Cons
learnt many good skills and developed good working habits here, had great supervision and push to improve my skills and abilities, generally ans easy going group to get along with
For the time I was working for the company, there was nothing but yelling and frustration between managers and employees. Coworkers weren’t respected from managers and it felt like we were in prison. I was only trained by the other employees. I would not recommend this place to ANYONE!
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Terrible management
Dock works get along for the most part, management seems to have their hands tied by the owners to be able to move the company forwards as the Siemens brothers don’t want to spend a dime they don’t have too. Lacking basic equipment to safely load trailers. Warehouse is disgustingly dirty. Absolutely no regular maintenance is done. Everything is outdated including, trailers, forklifts, tractors. It’s a good “inbetween jobs” job. Turn over rate is through the roof. Wage isn’t bad, when they don’t short change you.
Pros
Friendly staff outside of management.
Cons
Dead end in every way.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindersley Transport Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9