No you would not if unless you are desperate. The company treats their employees like dirt. They dont believe in senority, they dont gave equipment to keep you working. If you do 4 things wrong even within 25 years your terminated. This company feels you owe them to work for them. You should be happy they hired you and their attitude portrays it. Treat you like a slave. I could go on and on. Not a nice place to work. Management feels like their God.
The hours are the only benefit. Monday to Friday, 8:30-4:30.
Family owned, tight-knit business
Because they hire me.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Kindersley Transport Ltd. about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What is Kindersley Transport Ltd. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Kindersley Transport Ltd.?3 people answered
- Does Kindersley Transport Ltd. allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kindersley Transport Ltd.?2 people answered
- Does Kindersley Transport Ltd. require background check?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kindersley Transport Ltd.?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kindersley Transport Ltd.?One person answered
- When do they pay weekly or biweeklyOne person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Kindersley Transport Ltd. about how to improve the company?One person answered