Kinder Morgan Employee Review

View all Kinder Morgan reviews

Terrible group for the BTT , KMCT project
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2017
Bad management, dictatorship, No direction, and lots of people taking handouts, I used to work on this project and was glad to apply and accept a transfer, to another entity within KM.

So much disorganized people and not to mention people filling positions that have no experience in the field of work they were put in.Upper management placing known friends into positions makes workload near impossible, to cover for the lack of experienced management.

I would run clear from this project, or find out for yourself.
Pros
Cons
wounds in my back

Other Kinder Morgan Employee Reviews

Sr. Contracts and Procurement, Operations (Current Employee) –  Calgary18 April 2019
No review
Kinder Morgan is one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America. We own an interest in or operate approximately 84,000 miles of pipelines and 157 terminals. Our pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide (CO2) and more. Our terminals store and handle petroleum products, chemicals and other products.
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC19 December 2018
The company offers a great working culture and great benefits to their employees. The retention rate is really great because the employees love what they do.
Pros
Great days off.
Cons
Long work days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinder Morgan. Our community is ready to answer.