Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

View all Kimberly-Clark reviews

Very enjoyable company to work for.
Quality Control Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WI14 April 2014
I would have meetings with researchers to set up research studies and then begin the process of scheduling, setting up, contacting recruiting agency, writing supporting documents, review facilitation of the study with nurses who would be running the study and oversee all aspects of the study as it was taking place. I learned a great deal about time management. I worked with a wonderful group of people, most of them nurses. Hardest part of the job was having to tell my sponsors that I was unable to place their study due to tight scheduling. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had been a positive impact to the success of a study.

Other Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Great CPG company with world class products
Key Account Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 April 2018
I started as a retail sales representative and worked up to a key account business manager. It was a great place to work with amazing trips, benefits and a lot of fun with customers and management.
ok
Technician / industrial electrician (Former Employee) –  Saint-Hyacinthe, QC19 March 2018
always moving on.very dynamic. Equipment fun to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.