Kimberly-Clark
Coronavirus update
Information from Kimberly-Clark:

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
This is one of the best companies i have ever worked for by far. Safety, environmental and employee growth are important to KC which is nice to see. Employees are encouraged to participate in
The work is easy to learn. Pay is fair. Can be very boring at some points and night shifts can be difficult. I was a student here so there was no opportunities to move up, but from what i noticed there are lots of opportunities especially now with all the hiring they are doing.
I started as a retail sales representative and worked up to a key account business manager. It was a great place to work with amazing trips, benefits and a lot of fun with customers and management.
always moving on.very dynamic. Equipment fun to work with.
attend meetings starts the day followed by mechanical line rounds.
Working here allowed a lot of experience towards all facets of the millwright i.e. welding/fabrication, machining from engineered drawings to my own design and development.

Operations personnel and maintenance work closely minimizing the need for overtime.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
constant policy changes
Great brands and strong team environment. Strong leadership across the board that support the team and individual development. They value work life balance and support flex hours if needed. Very strong leader in the CPG industry as progressive and strategic thinkers
I have had an amazing time working with and for them. They were very great working with a flexible schedule and when I had my accident. Even still insuring I have a job.
Pros
free family passes
Cons
shifts variants
My day is out in retail, developing relationships with customers.
My manager was terrific, fair and reliable

Co workers are are willing to help and work together

I was left independently to manage my territory
Pros
manage my territory
Cons
concerned that KC would go to broker
Best Job every and great place to work, implementation of world class HR systems, programs, true family and friends
A single day will start with several meetings with leaders from several areas in order to review several topics about controls in their proccesses and to keep them getting more efficiente and less time-consuming without avoiding any Corporate requirements.

Also, I will conduct several reviews (via Computer or In-situm) in order to evaluate control environment
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Lack of technological tools for the area (Audit software)
Sur le plan de la gestion des opérations et de la gestion de projets, Kimberly-Clark est vraiment exemplaire.
Pros
excelle en gestion de projets et en gestion des opérations, formation continue encadrée et structuré, santé et sécurité pris au sérieux
Cons
compréhension des marchés hors US très moyenne, pour grimper les échellons il est préférable d'être blanc-américain et chrétien