KIK Custom Products

KIK Custom Products Employee Reviews

Canada58 reviews
Great.
They have a really good management team and some employees are really good at teaching. really fast service, and work in a patience way to learn more and stay for long.
Company that does not honour its decision
Worked there and was told that working o/t would be paid as time off. When I resigned I had accumulated 120 hrs, they told me to bad so sad. I said the GM said that is the policy (time off in lieu) HR said not company policy, so I lost 120 hrs of pay working there as supervisor. GM on a daily basis for no reason would yell on production floor, very intimidating
Great benefits, low salary
Very interesting place to work, constantly changing so you never get bored. Not the place for you if you can't handle being micro-managed. Not the worst place but far from the best.
a job
i got the job through an agency, it wasn't to bad. I work on a line and packed products to get shipped. honestly it a easy labor job. but you have to be able to deal with working in a fast pass environment
disorganized
no one leads by example production manager works seven hours a day usually 3 to 4 days a week no one says anything but your scrutinized if you have to take a day off . demeans you every chance he gets . no leadership and no one cares . has potential to be good work place if they eliminated the bad apples or apple.
so stressfull and too much pressure.too many shutdown
work environment are good,lots of people working on the line are nice and friendly.but the jobs is stressfull and too much pressure.tge salary is not enough for the kind of job.
Avoid working for KIK at any cost
The production areas are freezing in the winter and brutally hot and humid in the summer. The smell of bleach and ammonia will cause you lungs damage eventually, and management will sit in comfortable office with AC while you bust yourself on the line.

Management will make sure that you have no rest for a minute, and turnover is high in maintenance, they will hire currently anyone with a pulse

After 3 mechanics quite, they had o choice but hire contractors.
Do not work here
They only hire uneducated people desperate for work. They treat all the people that have worked there for 5 years or more like junk. They just took away benefits and are doing cost sharing, they have a way with shut downs with no notice. You cannot count on this job. It's unfortunate that there clients really don't see what is going on here. Terrible place to work. Work here while you look for a good job. This place is somewhere you want to avoid like the plague!!!!
Dysfunctional.
The constant turnover says it all. People quit, with or without another role to go to. Communication does not exist but favouritism abounds. Managers and leaders do not know how to work with their teams effectively or fairly. It is a miserable environment.
Not the same as it used to be!
Work environment and culture has changed dramatically in the last few years; management shakeup; corporate reorganization; lack of process and role clarity
The job is all right, could be better managed.
A lot of opportunities to learn, however, a lot of overtime hours as the same time.

Great workers and good work environment. However, training is not enough, need to learn independently.
Great starter company to learn. Not much room for long term growth
Great starter company to learn. Not much room for long term growth. Management at times did not have a proper relationship with execs. Amazing annual Christmas parties that are hands down above any other company.
too much turnover
The work load is okay, but too much turnover......
Its a job
Do your work try not to get sick from the fumes. Unionized. No one knows what's going on .. need better air circulation work with chemicals . Need more people that speak English. No GM so nothing's in order. Pay is ok but need to pay operators more since they do all the work..
Fun place
Nice place to work. Management is nice. they offer free lunch everyday which is the best part. lots of room to grow and succeed. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lot of work
Face paced environment
Always an opportunity for advancement. It is a nosy environment and some areas of the facility are very old and need to be updated. Dedicated and hardworking team members.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Old and dirty facility
I don't advise to work there
Unorganized very manual environment. Don't think it is a career job for any possible growth. Any admin officer needs to be supported by an officer to have things go smoothly.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
it is unorganized
Productive place to work
Productive place to work, a typical daily routine on each shift. Management is minimum and prefers work to rule environment. The hardest part of the job is handling multiple different types of chemicals throughout the shift.
Pros
great place
Cons
long hrs
Hardworking, low pay.
Monday to Friday job, 3 available shifts (day: 7h30am-3:45pm; afternoon 3h45pm-11h30pm; night: 11h30pm-7h30am), Saturday hours are optional (every weekend, 6 hours).
As a stacker, a typical day at KIK is always different because you rotate from line production to line production (this way you don't get tired of being everyday in the same line doing the same thing). You either dump empty bottles at a hopper or stack finished products (boxes from 1 to 13 pounds) on a skid/pallet. You also have to supply shippers for the packers and/or others products such as shampoo pumps or caps to them or into a machine.

Every line has a team leader (almost like a supervisor). As for the present day, a stacker starts at $15.50/hour. The majority of the workers are Indians, Caribbeans and South Americans. Meal time is 25 minutes.
Pros
Good benefits and giveaways like monthly free hygiene products, free pizza days, a summer BBQ, tickets to the movies, giftcards.
Cons
Hardworking, standing all day, fast pace.
Great experience
I enjoyed working with Kik company , I have learned a lot of skills that I can utilize for my future, My co-workers were very supportive and welcoming and defiantly helped me progress with this company as well as Staff and Trainees.
Pros
Working with an energetic team
Cons
Hours
production with good units
My job is packing the units in particular way at KIK Custom Products. Since I have been working here, I have learned so many things such as Team Work, Perfection, being a flexible and meeting a deadline. while I am working here, I realized that the management is very supportive. Also the workplace is very friendly. I believe the enjoyable part of this job is working with team. In short this job is suitable for everyday leaving but I need the job according to my education.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KIK Custom Products. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7