Kiewit

Kiewit Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Truck Driver5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,719 reviews

Turn around and dont get in because of salary given

Kiewit cares more about management and looking good to the client than the workers.Management treats the workers like dirt , only a select few care. The people that Kiewit puts in supervisory positions is a joke. They have upervisors and foremans with zero experience and who threatened all of our jobs to our face and when anybody dared speak up or say anything they would fired you, like they did with me because of my honest oponion of useless paperwork that nobody reads.When anything goes wrong top management will throw any worker or foreman directly under the bus to cover their own incompetent actions. Kiewit is one of the most toxic companies to work for with a terrible culture and low morale . They cancelled the pension contributions and gave lame excuse.

Pros

pay rates

Cons

all the company

Great place to work.

I Enjoyed driving truck, setting up work plants, and overall duties. I recieved experience driving trucks from U.S. and across Canada.

good wages and rotation schedule

Very good place to work. I learned a lot working there. Good wages, good work rotation schedule. Good safety program. I was on the project from start to finish, it was good to see the final product of all the hrs spent on site.

Awesome Company to work for !

It was a good company , who paid a good salary and looked after its workers ! Flights home were paid for which was a big bonus .Workers were easy to get along with .

Pros

Camp provided, flights home paid for

productive environment

Worked safely and efficiently amongst others, learned other skills and, bared cold temeratures, there was no hard part of my days I enjoyed it very much.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kiewit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kiewit with