Kiehl's Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Midlands10 September 2018
It was a part-time job during my master studying. It gave me the opportunities to improve my English communication skills, good cooperated with different background colleagues, sales skills and so on, I love this job.
Decent wage, lots of false hope and stress
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2018
Many of us were there because it was a minimum wage, no commission job. However, Kiehl's Head Office expects you to treat the job like it is your career, something that you live and breath for. Sorry but that is hard when you are earning the bare minimum and begging for hours. Even when they hire you for full time, they try to tell you that full-time is 30 hours at Kiehl's. If you are underperforming, they will actually tell you to step it up or the shareholders won't be happy. Sorry, but I can barely afford to put gas in my car, I don't care about shareholders. However, I had great skin and free skincare while working at Kiehl's but many of us had to sell our gratis to make ends meet.
Pros
Lots of free product
Cons
Ridiculous demands and no bonuses.
Kiehl's is an amazing brand to work for!
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2018
Kiehl's is an amazing brand to work for! I love everything they stand for, and they make sure their employees get the best education for this brand. Kiehl's do seated consultations to uncover customers needs and suggest the best and suitable products for them.
Average Work Place
Store Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 December 2017
the job is not commision based but you have to meet the targets.
management is really bad the location i work.
Salary is ok but there are no benefits.
to reach my goal each day makes it fun day
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2017
Listening to customers is typical day at work and help them with their skin care routine.
I learned to be patient and listen more so I can help with their concern.
Our manager is motivational and funny at times which makes our go smooth.
At Kiehl's we are small family which we understand and respect each other.
The hardest part of the job will be if it is a quite day, which I have achieve my goal but there is always a way to reach my goal.
I enjoy my job because we all communicate smoothly.
Fun Workplace
Cashier/ Sales Representative/Stock (Current Employee) –  Yorkdale Mall, Toronto, Ontario19 November 2012
My main job description at Kiehl's at the moment is as a stock clerk. I maintain the stock room area clean and organized. I also make sure that products are refilled and samples as well. I keep track of products and samples that are low in stock so that I may tell the management team what needs to be ordered. The hardest part of the job is that heavy lifting is a must and that I am the only stock person to be in charge of the stockroom which could be overwhelming at times. However, the staff is very helpful when I do request assistance. The most enjoyable part of my job is that all staff members including the management team are friendly and helpful which makes the experience an enjoyable one.
Pros
i am able to work independently and at my own pace
Cons
heavy lifting and the only one in charge