Kidville Academy

Canada5 reviews

Clear
2.2Pay & benefits

Poor Management

Management isn't supportive, seeks to approve and praise clients over staff. Working hours are long and left with no respect sometimes. Pay is also under.

Fun Place to work with great co-workers

I had the experience of working at Kidville Academy for 3 years. Overall, I really enjoyed working here. I felt I had open communication with the Management team & my coworkers. The working space is great, they have a beautiful gym and rooftop playground for the kids to play. I am going to miss everyone

Insights into Kidville Academy

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Productive, fun, safe environment, wonderful atmosphere.

The environment has a wonderful and creative and inviting atmosphere, I have learned to work in a team work. Management are flexible with hours and very caring. I can see inclusion as a whole. I have not encounter and hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging with the children and connecting with parents, owners and supervisor.

An unhealthy and disorganized work environment

Management was incredibly disorganized as well as inexperienced in the childcare industry, as an ECE there I had far more experience than my supervisor. Everyone employed tried their hardest but was spoken to disrespectfully by management as well as significantly underpaid for the amount of work they did. I often did pedagogical documentation on my own time as they refused to pay for the time I required to prep for my classes. I wouldn't recommend working for this company at any circumstance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kidville Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kidville Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement