Kidville Academy Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews
Job work-life balance
Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) - Yonge, ON - 13 December 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Management isn't supportive, seeks to approve and praise clients over staff. Working hours are long and left with no respect sometimes. Pay is also under.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Kidville Academy
Areas for improvement
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Supportive environment
- Inclusive work environment
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kidville Academy?
See more Kidville Academy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kidville Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 5 reviews
Ratings by category
2.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.6 out of 5 stars for Management
2.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Kidville Academy
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Kidville Academy?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Kidville Academy?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Kidville Academy?One person answered
- If you were to leave Kidville Academy, what would be the reason?
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Kidville Academy? What are the steps alon…