Kids U

Kids U Pay & Benefits reviews: Teacher

Found 1 review matching the search
I Wouldn't Send Kids Here If It was 50 Cents/Day
This is the worst run company I have ever encountered. Management and higher company executives never visit, and when they do it's very quick. Company is only in it for the money, the tuition is an arm and a leg and the money barley goes towards budgets. Summer programs don't get a budget, they have to use left over from the school year if there is any. Budgets are small already. I've seen the chefs buy ingredients out of their own pocket because campus ran out. Milk for the kids to drink runs out on the last few days of the week. Materials are old, broken and dont rotate like they should. Books, chairs, gates, fences and toys are broken. There are fenced outdoor spaces but they dont tell you that when one class is using the fenced area, the other is playing in the open and unfenced area beside the park. Not to mention that half of the fence is falling down and has holes in it. The staff is constantly changing, seeming to me the company is hiring underqualified cold staff. I've seen staff sit in a corner and call it supervising, and ignore crying children or leave them to cry as a punishment. Part time employees are supposed to get benifits but they make up excuses and reasons not to give it to you. They have constant problems with top up. We I haven't gotten mine for a while. Do not work here or send your kids here.
Pros
The only reason I stayed as lomg as I did was for the kids.
Cons
Pay problems, benifit broblems, facility problems, staff problems budget problems
Official response from Kids U
15 July 2019
We are sorry to learn about your experience! We value staff concerns and feedback, and since you shared your feedback with us directly, we have addressed many of the items you highlighted when you reached out via email. We do provide a benefits package to our part time and full time employees, unfortunately our on call team members are not eligible for the health and wellness benefits at this time since they do have a fixed schedule. Regarding your pay concerns, we have already begun looking into that so that you get the money you deserve! Please do not hesitate to contact our Program Director again if you would like to discuss your concerns further, or if you have any other questions.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kids U?