Getting to know the children's names and needs
No benifits, kids overcrowded and under engaged leading to behavioral problems, promise of permanent position when hired but never came through.
Honestly Learning the names of the children
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Kids U
- What are the working hours at Kids U?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kids U?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Kids U, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- If you have a preschool aged child and are a staff memeber, are you able to enrrll your child fora d…Answered by Kids U
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kids U?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Kids U?2 people answered
- Does Kids U allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Kids U?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kids U?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kids U?2 people answered
See all questions and answers