Very friendly. People are very nice and treat you like family.
Premium quality childcare with a unique curriculum that helps the child and the staff develop their highest potentials. Both the child and the teacher can benefit from this program.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Kids U?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kids U?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Kids U, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- If you have a preschool aged child and are a staff memeber, are you able to enrrll your child fora d…Answered by Kids U
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kids U?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Kids U?2 people answered
- Does Kids U allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Kids U?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kids U?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kids U?2 people answered