40 hours per week. Then add on all the extras...staff meetings, parent teacher interviews, parent orientations, etc. Some weeks I stayed late 3 days, not getting home until around 8pm, or later
It would have been a little better had I gotten paid for all this time.
Good, pretty much 8-5.
9 hr shifts with 1hr break
9 hour shifts are the most common with some 6 hour shifts as well as 10 month contracts
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Kids U?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kids U?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Kids U, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- If you have a preschool aged child and are a staff memeber, are you able to enrrll your child fora d…Answered by Kids U
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kids U?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Kids U?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Kids U?2 people answered
- Does Kids U allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Kids U?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kids U?2 people answered