Yes, you get almost 50% discount on your child's tuition.
16 July 2018
Yes but it's not worth it. You wont be treated as a parent with the parent respect and you wont get updates or anything about your child like the other parents do.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Kids U
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Kids U?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Kids U?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Kids U?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Kids U, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Kids U?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Kids U?2 people answered
- Does Kids U allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Kids U?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Kids U?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kids U?2 people answered
See all questions and answers