Kichton Contracting Ltd Employee Review

View all Kichton Contracting Ltd reviews

Terrible company since president change
Worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
Use to be good company, everything changed when president changed. No loyalty or appreciation. Every department is in need of leadership which is never provided and no communication

Other Kichton Contracting Ltd Employee Reviews

Worse outfit there is
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2019
Started out at kichton and loved it but they grew too big to fast. Managment ended up having the worse attitude towards employees always being told you should be thankful you're working like they're doing you a favour.

The buddy system and politics is the strongest I've ever seen at any company. If you dont know a foreman or a leadhand you can forget about even being noticed

Overall as long as that moron owner still runs the show, kichton will ultimately fail.
Pros
I dont work there anymore
Cons
Kichton
Not worth working for
Frontender , driller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 July 2019
If you quit because your div was slow . Not getting the hours. Then they are hiring again because they are busy . Ones you quit you can never work for kichton again .The drug plans alright get a extra two dollars a hour but they under cut you . You get more money at other companys.
Official response from Kichton Contracting Ltd
22 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion; we appreciate your feedback.

Kichton is proud of our Drug and Alcohol Incentive Program, and
are confident in our compensation and reward system(s).

We agree that it is difficult to work through those slow times, especially this year with the interesting weather we have been faced with through the season; we do our best to work together in these situations.

We would welcome further discussion on any concerns you may have; please feel free to reach out directly, or email info@kichton.com with any further feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kichton Contracting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.