Kichton Contracting Ltd Employee Review

View all Kichton Contracting Ltd reviews

i do not recomend this for a work place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton area9 April 2018
Kichton is a very unorganized company it is one of the worst out fits I have worked for. the pay is garbage, supervision is arrogant, they promise you all the hours but then you your not even getting part time hours. if you want to for free then work for kichton if you have to take a special kind or orientation kichton does not pay for it I know a couple people have had to take a 6 hour orientation that they never got paid for.
Pros
no pros
Official response from Kichton Contracting Ltd
22 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion; we appreciate your feedback.

Though Kichton has no guarantee of hours, we certainly aim to keep our people busy doing the right things at the right time.

Kichton is proud of our compensation program, and confident that our employees are paid correctly for all hours worked, including those where orientation was completed successfully.

We would welcome further discussion on any concerns you may have; please feel free to reach out directly, or email info@kichton.com with any further feedback.

Other Kichton Contracting Ltd Employee Reviews

Worse outfit there is
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2019
Started out at kichton and loved it but they grew too big to fast. Managment ended up having the worse attitude towards employees always being told you should be thankful you're working like they're doing you a favour.

The buddy system and politics is the strongest I've ever seen at any company. If you dont know a foreman or a leadhand you can forget about even being noticed

Overall as long as that moron owner still runs the show, kichton will ultimately fail.
Pros
I dont work there anymore
Cons
Kichton
Terrible company since president change
Worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
Use to be good company, everything changed when president changed. No loyalty or appreciation. Every department is in need of leadership which is never provided and no communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kichton Contracting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.