Kichton Contracting Ltd Employee Reviews for Operator

2.8Job Security & Advancement
i do not recomend this for a work place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton area9 April 2018
Kichton is a very unorganized company it is one of the worst out fits I have worked for. the pay is garbage, supervision is arrogant, they promise you all the hours but then you your not even getting part time hours. if you want to for free then work for kichton if you have to take a special kind or orientation kichton does not pay for it I know a couple people have had to take a 6 hour orientation that they never got paid for.
Pros
no pros
Official response from Kichton Contracting Ltd
22 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion; we appreciate your feedback.

Though Kichton has no guarantee of hours, we certainly aim to keep our people busy doing the right things at the right time.

Kichton is proud of our compensation program, and confident that our employees are paid correctly for all hours worked, including those where orientation was completed successfully.

We would welcome further discussion on any concerns you may have; please feel free to reach out directly, or email info@kichton.com with any further feedback.