Kia of Hamilton Employee Reviews

Unprofessional work place
Employe (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 January 2019
Work environment was one of the most unprofessional places I have ever had the misfortune of working.Very gossipipy and toxic.If you weren’t bringing in money you were the one being blamed for people’s mistakes or anything that happened. Dead end job, no advancement.
Pros
Hours were okay
Cons
Felt like high school, so unprofessional
One of the best dealerships to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  1885 Upper James Street30 December 2016
I have worked for three stores in the past and have been fortunate to work with many great colleagues and managers. I will say the team at Kia of Hamilton has been excellent at advancing my professional development and career goals. They allow me to work with our clients in an open and professional manner and try to use the latest tools and technology to make my job easier. A good group of co-workers makes it fun to come to work everyday, I know this is where I plan to work for the long run.
Pros
staff events, good customer service, good communication
Cons
Na
Productive Workplace
Financial Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 November 2015
It was too slow pace wise and therefore stunting ability to earn money. Also selected co workers were not easy to get along with.
Some great co workers to work with
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 February 2015
Helping the customer needs and to repair their vehicles properly , I learned that there are a lot of good customer out there . I learned to mind my p's and q's with fellow employee's not to get rapped up in there drama that goes on there . I found that management didn't communicate well with all there staff ,most of the time you would find out by co workers what was going on . Co workers are part of your family so there is up and downs in the work place most of the time, it was good to be there. Taking on the biggest challenges and not being rewarded for them . Taking the time to get to know your customer and being there friends . Helping them out and making them feel good.
Productive, fun emviroment
Car Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 September 2012
Meet people, sit them down, learn info on them, pick out a vehicle, try and sell them
Pros
fun people
Cons
non