KIA VANCOUVER

KIA VANCOUVER Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Nonetheless staff were friendly and fun to work with
Work environment at the time was toxic, need more leaders and positive feedback to employees who actually work hard. The wage could be more higher as there are many tasks to do in a day, also catering to all staff and customers.
Productive fun work place, With friendly staff.
Great group of guys and girls to work with. Always kept light mood and had fun but also had great work ethic. and positive vibrant attitude. Great p[lace for advancement and appriciation is showed for your hard work!
Pros
Great people
Cons
To far of a commute
Unattainable pay structure/toxic environment
Be very careful with the claims of what they say you will make as a Finance Manager, heavy turnover in the office because of this and toxic environment to work within. Do your homework on this company, check the legal name for reviews as well from past employees.
Don't work here
We had three service managers in the one year I worked there. The owner tried to make the staff pay for the coffee the customers were drinking, and then threatened to fire anyone who complained to the labour board about it. Steer clear of any of the Olympic dealers.
Productive and fun working environment
- Great Customer service
- loyalty program

- workplace culture

- the most enjoyable part of the work is culture between all departments and family environment
Productive and fun work environment with basketball ring .
It’s a very fun job , it gets very busy but with positive vibe around you it’s pretty chill.
You get to do bbq every Sunday .

And hangout with the sales guys after work .
Pros
BBQ every Sunday
Cons
Unorganized management
A place driven by people skills and being well spoken.
This position has taught me how to take my people skills and public speaking skills to another level where I found more confidence to transcend that attribute to other parts and aspects in my life. The learning curve isn't clear but obvious in the first few weeks at the dealership. Obstacles and interruptions happen regularly to teach me how to be adaptive and the feeling at the end of all the phone calls, conversations and words to make a deal make it all worth while.