KGS Research

KGS Research Employee Reviews

Canada67 reviews
It was ok
I only worked like two shifts honestly, the hours are pretty long. They would often call me in for work then cancel it the day of which was really annoying. The job interview was not hard at all, it was a group interview and everyone was chill. They just ask you questions, then you have to read off a paper to see how your vocal skills are. We often just called people from the US, i encountered a lot of angry people but I mean that's part of the job. I stopped replying to the emails, so they just stopped giving me work. Honestly if you want to make money just do it, pretty sure they cut my pay check short but that's life. The software they use is complicated if you do not listen during the orientation, thank God I did.
Pros
Making money literally calling people
Cons
Only for emergency funds
The management is next to non-existent and the current manager is Borderline Rude, the team leaders are sometimes disrespectful and this the most unstable job a person could have, they send you home if you don’t get enough surveys in the first two hours regardless of the reason why and they don’t tell you this during the interview, the breaks are sometimes delayed as well, in summary this job is for emergency funds only.
The hours are not certain
Sometimes you don't get shifts at all and it can be really frustrating. I once got to the office and had to go back home. the work environment is great but the hours are not certain.
Excellent and relaxed workplace.
This is my weekend job. They have very flexible hours and a relaxed work environment. The supervisors are very nice and patient. They are willing to take the time and put in the effort to train and teach you how to better perform the interview. My hours have been steady for the past few months, a solid 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Relaxed Environment, Many Positive changes by Management
Great workplace culture, easy-going environment, Management has made many positive changes to make the workplace feel more professional. A typical day consists of campaign briefings and conducting surveys over the phone. The only drawback is that sometimes hours can be cut short or shifts can be canceled, but you do have the opportunity to make these up at a later date.
Relaxed Environment, Supportive Staff and Management. Collaborative.
Five months and counting. Everyone gets the opportunity to earn a living, many things make a company a great place to work. KGS gives you a chance to prove your worth.
*Supportive supervisors and a very laid back work environment. *Management is very accommodating and flexible with schedules.

*Multi-cultural environment, friendly and respectful colleagues.

*Work can be very challenging sometimes but hey... who can find a job that is not challenging or stressful? I guess it just depends on how a person responds to it. If you are not challenged meaning you are not growing, so it's a win-win situation.

*Pay is good considering the nature of the job.

*The company has its gym, a place to do yoga if you're into it.

This is easily the most diverse workplace I have ever worked with and it makes me proud that we live and breathe inclusiveness here every day ...such an open-minded and safe environment for everyone.
Pros
flexible schedule, work is straightforward/uncomplicated
Cons
cutting the shift sometimes but that's understood
Poor scheduling and pay
I had asked to be scheduled for weekends only, and hadn't been able to work due to sickness or schooling. They tell us if you can't go to work for any reason, email staffing. I email them I can't go to work because of cultural reasons, and they take my email as a letter of resignation.

They also don't pay in full, even though they don't take taxes off of your paycheck. Any attempt to inquire pay breakdown is met with many excuses.
Great for a Quick Hussle
if you need to make some extra cash this is a great place to work.Very laid back environment with great people. However it does get annoying reading the same content over and over again and having Americans be very disrespectful over the phone. But you cant take that personal. Show up for your shift, do you work and go home. Simple. I do not see much room for improvements but if you need to make some money this is the place. You just have to speak and read english properly, they also have positions for those who speak Spanish, Chinese and Polish. $15 per hour 44 hours per week. off Fridays. Part time hours are also available
Cons: Would be the break structure. There is only one microwave and over 100 agents, Time is wasted during break waiting to warm your dinner. and the cafe is not open on the weekends which sucks because eatery is not close enough to retrieve and enjoy your weekend lunch break.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KGS Research?
Kgs research is the worst company in the gta.
DO NOT WORK HERE. THEY ARE WHACK. You are guaranteed to be fired they do not value there employees AT ALL. The worst of them all though, is the general manager. (I won’t say name) but let’s just she is literally the devils mother. She is the worst person to work for, and this company doesn’t appreciate ANY EMPLOYEES time and effort. They are going to regret firing me, mark my words, there company name is officially trashed
Do not recommend
Just don't do it, it's not worth the time and effort. They don't care about their employees, their is no job security, management is useless, and pay is not enough.
Don't work here, it's not worth your time and efforts
By far the worst company I've ever experienced working for...EVER. They lack professionalism, they're very disorganized, inflexible with scheduling (they change the schedule according to their own benefit and very last minute), the MANAGEMENT is all HYPOCRITICAL, INCONSIDERATE AND SHADY. They could care less about you as an employee.

If you truly are looking for a place for growth this place is DEFINITELY NOT IT, or even to pay simple bills try any where else but here. Even any retail place is a 1000x better than this place, trust me. They are bottom tier in all aspects of employment. They don't even deserve the 1 star.
relaxed and easy job
working here i got easy money for my expenses they have great shift avalibities. this place also h=gave a great opportunity to meet new people and learn new things about the surveys conducted
absolute trash
This company has no sense of turnover.. don't apply to any positions here especially administration related ones. They have hired 6+ times just this year for a Recruiter, because they find any sort of flaw to fire them before their probation is completed. This is hands down the worst experience I have encountered in my professional career and I do not recommend it to anyone, no matter how desperate you are. Management is trash and so is everyone who works there.
Stressful & unprofessional management
Very unprofessional company, pay was less and was always inaccurate bi weekly. You would have to talk to your team lead about this issue all the time. Not reccomend this job to anyone
Good place make sure you meet your goals.
Good place....................meet your daily goals. Full time hours not guaranteed if you don't..................................confusion sometimes.
Just don’t
Man, I don’t even know where to start with these guys. Firstly, management always redirects all your questions and always act like they have no idea when something is going on. They cut shifts in half, they pick and choose who to give shifts to, they have no shame in showing they don’t care about you in the slightest . You get terminated for the smallest things. You’re pretty much a veteran if you make it to a month. Find something else !!
draining
its was very draining in my opinion because i had a full time position and it was 3:30 pm-12 am for 5 days a week. it was also stressful because if you dont get enough surveys you get sent home.
Team work and supportive environment,
Out bounding calles to US customers. I had great opportunity to work with great co workers and supportive managers. I have learned to listen and communicate with different ethnicities. I enjoyed the work very much because I like to interact with people
Do not work here.
If you are looking for easy money then this job is for you but they are very unprofessional and will fire you without even telling you! They dont care about the staff whatsoever and will cancel or shorten your shift for no reason. Very easy interview and very easy job. You will get bored sitting in the chair for 8 hours so if i were you id bring a colouring book.
Relaxed place of work
Typical day of work was you get on a computer, log in and then preform outbound calls. Its an opinion polling company, so if your interested in listen to what people have to say about a certain subject you'll enjoy it. Some management were good and some bad if im being honest. They tell you during the interview that there isnt a quota but they want you to get about 1-2 interviews per hour, or sometimes they send you home. I wouldnt say anything is hard but I seen some people not get the job cause they're pronunciation was not great. Overall it was a laid back environment, if they werent so shady on the pay and overall work ethic I would recommend but until they change up I would not. Unless you dont care sometimes.
bad
bad not a real company, bad management, low and not correct pay. They hire u as soon as they call.. good for students if u want money but they are scammers