-anti human rights
-going green is a joke and considered 'a personal choice'
-they don't actually recycle
-rooms are often very dirty and a room I was stuck in for over a month had mold growing under the carpets
- Abysmal pay
- Toxic environment for women/trans
- Incompetent management
- Lack of visibility and communication
- Limited advancement opportunity.
- Unstable job environment
- Low pay
- Toxic working environment due to bad attitude of testers.
- Bad leads and senior testers who look out for only themselves.
Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.