Keypath Education, LLC Employee Review

View all Keypath Education, LLC reviews

Positive hard working good people
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL31 October 2017
My first impression was that there were no grumpy negative yucky people here. Everyone was friendly and accepted me into their little business family. Fast growing company with room to grow skills for newer sales people.
Pros
Good peeps

Other Keypath Education, LLC Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work and grow your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL1 October 2019
I have worked for Keypath Education for almost 5-years and have felt at home with the management team and their forward-thinking approach to serving their employees. The leaders provide employees with free-tuition plans (associates, undergrad, graduate, and post-graduate), career-planning, and a supportive/nurturing culture. We enjoy monthly luncheon parties, happy hours, formal outings, and week-long festivities where there are cross-departmental celebrations. They offer free snacks every day, catered luncheons every month, Lunch-N-Learns, generous PTO, etc. The pace is fast, the people come from diverse backgrounds, and the bulk of the employees are highly educated. Most employees enjoy these dichotomies... It is a great place to work for employees who are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate for personal and professional growth.
decent company with great pressure on managers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL12 September 2019
Good company going through growing pains. Herky - Jerky strategy and often changes. Oops, let's try again. Improving culture is always in process. Most employees have worked together at some employer in the past which is both an upside and a downside to the culture as many feel that there are favorites or if you are an outsider, you don't have a place. Some leaders work hard to overcome this and others don't. There is positive and negative just like every organization but I would recommend it as a place to get good experience but you had better achieve your goals or you will be out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keypath Education, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.