Keypath Education, LLC Employee Review

View all Keypath Education, LLC reviews

Can be a fun place to work, good resume builder.
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KS2 December 2015
Lots of reorg the last few years, vision and mission aren't well known by all employees. Significant client loss has resulted in significant layoffs.

Company appears to be trying to head in too many different directions. The thought is good, but it is too hard to achieve success in all of these directions at one single time. Just focus on a couple areas and see them out. For example, employees were said to be the big focus, but then we don't see a lot happening on that front. They can talk the talk, but can't always walk the walk.

There has been so much change and lots of employees either leaving on their own or getting laid off. The morale is pretty low right now - constant fear of losing your job and not knowing which client might leave next.
Pros
free soda machine, make good friends, most departments are really flexible
Cons
benefits get worse and worse each year, disconnect from front-line employees to upper management; lots of negativity

Other Keypath Education, LLC Employee Reviews

Horrible company culture and management
Advisor for Graduate Programs (Former Employee) –  Palatine, IL16 October 2019
I did not enjoy my time at keypath. I have never worked in such a toxic atmosphere in my life and I'm very happy I'm not longer there.I was bullied and harassed by another employee and no one did a thing to help me. I went to my manager, I went to the VP and I went to human resources. The person who was making my work life horrible was and still is untouchable because they've now made her into a manager. Bad behavior seems to get rewarded, if you are a part of "the club"
Excellent place to work and grow your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL1 October 2019
I have worked for Keypath Education for almost 5-years and have felt at home with the management team and their forward-thinking approach to serving their employees. The leaders provide employees with free-tuition plans (associates, undergrad, graduate, and post-graduate), career-planning, and a supportive/nurturing culture. We enjoy monthly luncheon parties, happy hours, formal outings, and week-long festivities where there are cross-departmental celebrations. They offer free snacks every day, catered luncheons every month, Lunch-N-Learns, generous PTO, etc. The pace is fast, the people come from diverse backgrounds, and the bulk of the employees are highly educated. Most employees enjoy these dichotomies... It is a great place to work for employees who are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate for personal and professional growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keypath Education, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.