Keypath Education, LLC Employee Review

View all Keypath Education, LLC reviews

Owned by venture capital company
Vice President - Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS19 April 2019
Venture capital company brought in a CEO who didn't understand the business. This put existing clients and valuable employees at risk. The culture was a mess. Unhappy people, underpaid employees, many layoffs.
Pros
401K match
Cons

Other Keypath Education, LLC Employee Reviews

Horrible company culture and management
Advisor for Graduate Programs (Former Employee) –  Palatine, IL16 October 2019
I did not enjoy my time at keypath. I have never worked in such a toxic atmosphere in my life and I'm very happy I'm not longer there.I was bullied and harassed by another employee and no one did a thing to help me. I went to my manager, I went to the VP and I went to human resources. The person who was making my work life horrible was and still is untouchable because they've now made her into a manager. Bad behavior seems to get rewarded, if you are a part of "the club"
Excellent place to work and grow your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL1 October 2019
I have worked for Keypath Education for almost 5-years and have felt at home with the management team and their forward-thinking approach to serving their employees. The leaders provide employees with free-tuition plans (associates, undergrad, graduate, and post-graduate), career-planning, and a supportive/nurturing culture. We enjoy monthly luncheon parties, happy hours, formal outings, and week-long festivities where there are cross-departmental celebrations. They offer free snacks every day, catered luncheons every month, Lunch-N-Learns, generous PTO, etc. The pace is fast, the people come from diverse backgrounds, and the bulk of the employees are highly educated. Most employees enjoy these dichotomies... It is a great place to work for employees who are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate for personal and professional growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keypath Education, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.