Keypath Education, LLC Employee Review

View all Keypath Education, LLC reviews

Horrible company culture and management
Advisor for Graduate Programs (Former Employee) –  Palatine, IL16 October 2019
I did not enjoy my time at keypath. I have never worked in such a toxic atmosphere in my life and I'm very happy I'm not longer there.I was bullied and harassed by another employee and no one did a thing to help me. I went to my manager, I went to the VP and I went to human resources. The person who was making my work life horrible was and still is untouchable because they've now made her into a manager. Bad behavior seems to get rewarded, if you are a part of "the club"

Other Keypath Education, LLC Employee Reviews

Great people, Great place!
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL20 October 2019
Keypath Education is great, great CEO and great managers. They always listen if you have something to say and you can learn new things while working or while having a fun conversation with friends/colleagues. I miss Keypath and the people that I worked with, In general it was fun to work there.
Excellent place to work and grow your career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL1 October 2019
I have worked for Keypath Education for almost 5-years and have felt at home with the management team and their forward-thinking approach to serving their employees. The leaders provide employees with free-tuition plans (associates, undergrad, graduate, and post-graduate), career-planning, and a supportive/nurturing culture. We enjoy monthly luncheon parties, happy hours, formal outings, and week-long festivities where there are cross-departmental celebrations. They offer free snacks every day, catered luncheons every month, Lunch-N-Learns, generous PTO, etc. The pace is fast, the people come from diverse backgrounds, and the bulk of the employees are highly educated. Most employees enjoy these dichotomies... It is a great place to work for employees who are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate for personal and professional growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keypath Education, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.