Keypath Education, LLC Employee Review

View all Keypath Education, LLC reviews

Excellent company at which you can make a difference
Vice President, Global Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS13 April 2017
Women make up more than the majority of the employees, so there are opportunities for women to advance in their skills, knowledge, career, and contributions. It is a supportive and open culture where employees are motivated to change people's lives through higher education.
Pros
Senior Leadership cares about employees and the culture. Innovative employee engagement activities.
Cons
Higher education institutions are facing financial challenges

Other Keypath Education, LLC Employee Reviews

Great people, Great place!
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL20 October 2019
Keypath Education is great, great CEO and great managers. They always listen if you have something to say and you can learn new things while working or while having a fun conversation with friends/colleagues. I miss Keypath and the people that I worked with, In general it was fun to work there.
Horrible company culture and management
Advisor for Graduate Programs (Former Employee) –  Palatine, IL16 October 2019
I did not enjoy my time at keypath. I have never worked in such a toxic atmosphere in my life and I'm very happy I'm not longer there.I was bullied and harassed by another employee and no one did a thing to help me. I went to my manager, I went to the VP and I went to human resources. The person who was making my work life horrible was and still is untouchable because they've now made her into a manager. Bad behavior seems to get rewarded, if you are a part of "the club"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keypath Education, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.